esf (LAN)

Best answers
Well i can play it now
But the problem is now is when me and my brother try to play LAN i can see his server but when i try to connect it says that the file [dll]/client.dll is differ from servers can someone point to me whats wrong and how do i fix it

Cheers
Kurt

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
upfate to the current versions (1.2.2 or 1.2.3) get 1.2.2 , it changes the client dll , but 1.2.3 doesn't as so as i have read , if his using evm , that will be another reason u canot join , or he has updated his hl or his steam files is more up to date then your steam files

Best answers
i downloaded 1.2.2 and it disabled me from createung a server
More help plz

Best answers
i have a similar question i cant create a server that other people can connect to online
i have windows Xp Pro =/, i disabled the windows firewall made a dedicated game used gametiger.net and it shows up but it says its down =(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reinstall your esf or hl or both , that's a problem i had when evm2 screwed my esf install , i just reinstalled all of it and it werked fine for me , when you ask for "Help" you should p[ost it in the help section

Best answers
did u try reinstalling HL only and then take the entire Valve folder from the pc that is working copy and paste on the pc that doesn't? but do not forget to reinstall HL first, if u do not do that then it will ask you for a cd key when u try to excecute it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom