TM read this

Best answers
Some one tell me , where waiting for to much time , think about this , WHEN it well be released . Ansewer: When its done . But how much time dude , tell us something you're at 20% , 50% , 80% , where are you so we should know how much time to expect , because sincerely I really can't whait !!!! :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh hell I'll give an answer.

It'll be done, ehm let's see when it's done :p

Really we can't give you an indication of how much progress we made, with each meeting stuff changes, stuff get's removed stuff get's added.

Best answers
Yeah i know , but if that goes on we'll never have esf 1.3 .

And one more thing , what about thoes wishes , from the dragonballs , the willbe in or not because in esf 1.1 beta they were in , quind of ugly , but in esf 1.2 or 1.2.3 betas they warent , even that uglyer , because that will give a reason for a team fight , not like in the cs , for nothing , or just for a bomb and hostages

Best answers
_Goku_ said:
Yeah i know , but if that goes on we'll never have esf 1.3 .

And one more thing , what about thoes wishes , from the dragonballs , the willbe in or not because in esf 1.1 beta they were in , quind of ugly , but in esf 1.2 or 1.2.3 betas they warent , even that uglyer , because that will give a reason for a team fight , not like in the cs , for nothing , or just for a bomb and hostages
chill dude you'll not get a answer other than "When it's done". it will be finshed some time.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea, you really don't have any right to demand anything from the team, just chill out, go to sleep. I assure you the team is busting their asses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom