Kaioken Any Time?

Best answers
Just wanting to no if there will ever be kaioken attack in esf i mean its a awsome move,every video game has it .Plus its the second move he got pluse sb but he even went super kaioken in the fight with pikkon as ssj .It would be great EVm did it very nicely even gave him super kaioken its awsome well all im asking is to thank about at least .Great job on every thing els tho looking forward to 1.3.

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
no.

(10 chars)

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what else EVM did spectacularly? Unbalancing ESF.

Kaioken is the most unbalanced thing since Godzilla vs. Stephen Hawkings. Come on...increasing PL and Speed at will? Lame. Goku's the best on the Good team already, and second only to Buu overall.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean ONLY to buu?
And yeah. Kaioken, if you look at it, isnt even worth it in my opinion.
Let me put this in perspective. When goku was repairing his ship, remember how his boots got stuck? Well, if I remember hearing him correctly, he used kaioken times 20 to get into his ship verry fast. Well he was no where close to the powerlevel of a ssj with that much kaioken. So if you see it truthfully, kaioken isnt powerfull at all.
Now where people will start complaining: people THINK kaioken is strong. Kaioken there for, in the end, will be unbalanced because people would want a week attack to be strong.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
the problem is that the game aint the anime

in the anime the PL for SSJ got squared (hope i typed it right) whilr kaioken just multiplied it

in the game the SSJ trans multiplies PL with 2

if you want it as math

ESF after trans PL * 2

Anime After trans PL * PL
Kaioken PL * number of Kaioken (but im not shure about thisone)

so its pointless

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well kaioken is balanced by the health cost but isnt really a good move to put in i mean hes going to have super dragon fist already thats way more than enough for the all powerful goku

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I dont see petitions for the other characters to be stronger. Whats the deal with Goku?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, I think im the only kaioken lover here..Kaioken that is used in evm looks pretty alright, but its obvious esf won't give one character an incredible advantage.

I always wanted kaioken to be a secondary turbo aura for goku before he reaced his tranformation pl, which gave %35 more pl than a 25% boost of pl, moved slightly faster than normal turbo, but cust more ki to maintain. However, it is obvious since goku has an arsenal of attacks in his first form, this won't be implemented

But i have a question, when Vegeta saw goku's kaioken technique, he said he had something of that like his own. I don't remeber this episode, what was he talking about?

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta had some Typhoon thingy. Used once. Forgotten. Wouldnt have been as strong as kaioken because he was still beaten by Goku, who started with less PL.

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
you can do it that kaioken is an trans to only ingrease speed and not pl/strengt/ki, it wil also drain your ki pretty fast so you nead to act quicly to use it.
you can only use it when your pl is lower than neaded for ssj, your stamina will degrease dramaticly and has a delay to fill it self for about 2 second.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well since there's a charged turbo coming for 1.3, while goku charges his turbo make his aura turn red =p simple as that

Best answers
imkongkong said:
well since there's a charged turbo coming for 1.3, while goku charges his turbo make his aura turn red =p simple as that
Heh, I didn't know that in 1.3 there will be a turbo charge. :p

Yeah, when goku charges his turbo, his aura turn red. Except, it isn't as useful like how goku used it in the series.

Best answers
Well i guss there will never be kaioken. Then esf will never be Just like dbz no matter tho every thing els is fine may be in the near future there will be kaioken .Ill just keep playing evm till 1.3 comes out and then ill make gokus second glow red i guss im the only one that likes kaioken o well.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
If you wanted the game to be like the series it would be unbalanced as heck and that would be a bad thing. The team has tried to make it as close to the anime and BALANCED as well. Plus kaioken would be pointless anyway.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well something tells me that EVM will stay after ESF1.3 is out for the following reason:

EVM was created to fill a so called "void" that ESF players wanted in the video game. So there will always be a "void". People will want the Fusion. People will want Oozaru (big giant ape). People will want more wishes than ESF gives you. People will want new game modes.

The fact that players feel there is some kind of void, will mean taht there will be a need for this type of addon for the servers.

Best answers
Like some body else stated, when Goku charges his turbo turn his aura red and perhaps just make the sound instead of "Ahhhh" like everyone else make him say "Kaioken attack!"

fairly simple and would be cool

Best answers
Hey KilledWithStyle , you should not ask for more than this , this should be the best game until now , because who else did a game without taking money for it and a good game like this , This is the dbz , wishes , fusion , yes that would be nice , but you have all thoes thhings [ssj3 , skils, absorbtion ] to use , so until you're borred with the game that will come , you shouldn't complane . WHAIt and see , then we all can complain or be happy . The problem is , somme transformations , and the relase date :] P.S. Do not take it as a offense

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I am taking that as an offence because I dont use that ****. Just look at the server I run. I was stating the sad fact that ESF players feel that there is a void. READ THE POST before you come into here and insult my character because I stated that EVM would still exist.

Best answers
well... let me speak a moment about the balance of the characters, i dotn mean is a bad thing, i think is good to balance them because we all play wich our favourite char and we dont think about "this guy has bet char than me" but, look like this for a second, i play esf since a long time, and every time i saw bad normal and better players than me, for example, when i want to turn fast into ssj i play with gohan, and sometimes, i beat guys who are in ssj and i take a lot of ki very fast, see what i mean? i really dont matter the balance, if my playstylel lets me win against nomral layers(i found some players that fight like the same devil :p) i dont really matter about the balance, what made a game good? the dificult o each char to control and use it, and its power over the other chars(this is my point of view, i am sure you have your one :) ) i wold like to see your point of view about of my idea
about the kaioken, if it will be a turbo in game, make gokus red aura and little faster and better, but not much, like vegeta wit his kiblob fas attack, know what i mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom