Dazed and Confused...

Best answers
Okay after finally getting this thing to let me play on servers(I like a complete moron neglected to get the 1.2.2 patch) bot'd on a created server for awhile and then decided to test the waters on a real server...

Well I was absolutely pummeled...
Kind of confusing when you can't even hit someone because they port a dozen times and still have the ki to lock you and destroy you...

I guess I just don't get it. I read the thing that comes with the game about "Swooping" and the like but people move so fast I can't even target them before they are drilling me.

Is there maybe a server somewhere that isn't full of moderately good to expert players who seem to enjoy the heck out of pummeling me to the ground 30-40 times and making some snide remark afterwards?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
play against bots first, set them to idle mode or seomthign by pressing the = key on your keyboard.. practice practice practicE!!! then play against bots on the easiest level, going higher as u get better.. then come online if you're ready to really play

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what he said , that's what i did when i first layed hands on 1.2 to make sence of the 1st melee option after prepunch

i just suck online coz of my ping , every1 at the net cafe i go to likes to take up the dam ping , "OH , STOP PLAYYING ON THAT CS N00B SERVER , I'M TRYYING TO PLAY ESF HERE"

when i get some good net , (i dunno when my mum will stop sayying "wher'e getting this next week" continuselsy) i will come and play with you (or fite with you , what ever way you see esf as)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom