Crosshair

Best answers
when i downloaded EVM my crosshair turned into a tiny tiny red dot in esf,evm. which pisses me off how do i fix this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Download another from ESF-World, or re-install esf, but re-installing will disable EVM.
You can try installing 1.2.0 in another directory, copy the crosshair sprite to your original esf directory and delete the new one that you installed.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just delete your crosshair sprite and go into a regular server. The server will automatically download the default one for you.

Best answers
i deleted the sprite 50 times it still keeps coming back

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Might have no choice but to use it if you want to use EVM. I'm assuming that the EVM server forces you to use it, so it redownloads and overwrites the others whenever you connect. There might be a way to script around it, but I wouldn't know how to do that.

-Karrde-

Best answers
EVM didnt mess up my crosshair dont no y it did you .May be version i guss.I can even fuse in to super vegetto.

Best answers
im glad to here you can fuse, but how exactly does that help me

p.s-i will be sure to mail you a medal

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Put it in your sprites folder inside the esf folder. For me, it looks something like this

C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\half-life\esf

Best answers
I had the same problem, All I did was reinstall al my esf versions. Ex: reinstall 1.2 ,1.21,1.2.2 etc. But dont delete or reinstall evm. It should fix the problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom