efs

Best answers
hi every1
im just downloading this mod and seen as im a big DBZ fan im sure ill enjoy it. But id like to more about the game like is it just fighting or is adventure, rpg or wat cuz i carnt find any info about it like that.
thanks alot

13378oy

:)

Best answers
thx for the welcome
thats the website i got the download off and i still carnt find any info on it or wat kind of genre the game is i rearly hope its like a free roam game or sumthin like that.
thx again

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
"Earth's Special Forces, also known as ESF is a half-life modification based on the hit anime series, Dragonball Z." ....

or, take a look at this esf 1.2 preview trailer movie

Best answers
thx but thats a bit too big to downdload just a movie. carnt u just tell me if its RPG (role playing game), action, adventure, free roam, or is like all the other DBZ games just pick ur arena and charecter then fight???
cuz if its just that kind of fighting i dont want to play it i like a bit variaty in my games
thx

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Its obviously a fighting game....since this is on the HL engine it would be very hard to do an RPG mod, etc.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
itr said:
Its obviously a fighting game....since this is on the HL engine it would be very hard to do an RPG mod, etc.
It's not exactly a fighting game like Tekken or Soul Calibre. It's a 3rd person action game, in the most basic description. You will control one of several available DBZ characters and pick from their trademark moves, or use melee, and you fight in a free-for-all or in teams (Good VS Evil). That's the best way I can very generally describe the game. I won't call it an RPG, though your character does get stronger as you get more kills. Consider it an action game, I guess. Your best chance to classify the game, though, will be if you download and try it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would classify ths as a 3rd person "beat em up" game. Similar to the budokai series in some ways but in a comepltely 3d enviornment.

For soem readon, gamefaqs qualifies it as a 1st person shooter..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom