what do you consider cheap?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i was playing esf yesterday, and i hardly ever play as frieza so i decided to try him out, and after a while i started to replace using ki blasts with fingerbeam, and it was very efficient >_> much more accurate. But i got a loads of complaints from people i beat, even though i used fingerbeam at exactly the same times as i would normally use ki blasts, except having to use a lot more ki management. Do you consider doing this a "cheap" way to win? Im not sure, because i wasnt on the recieving end, i just wanted to gather a few opinions before i make frieza my new favourite character =P.

If you find any other tactics cheap feel free to talk and ***** about them =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No I don't consider that cheap, fingerlaser requires a large amount of accuracy. The only thing I find cheap is throw-recharge-throw-recharge and detonating beams just before they hit a blocking opponent.

Best answers
fingerlaser just takes advantage of the time when you're too far away to melee. Its one of frieza's things that sets him apart from the others.

keep lasering away, my friend!

Best answers
Fingerlasering isn't that hard, as long as you don't try to shoot ppl across the map

Throw + laser basically is considered lame cos it doesn't require aiming, neither does a simple melee hit + laser (unless you're foureyed). However, the last one isn't considered cheap for various reasons.

Things I find cheap : any kind of infinite combo, camping in corners spamming any kind of beam and constantly blockthrow whoring.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simple melee and then finger lazer? Cheap, but I wouldn't comlain. Throw, then fingerlazer? I consider that to be an exploit because of the rediculous amount of damage you can do with it. It's one of the cheapest things in the game..

As for other tactics I consider cheap, it's pretty much just the glitches / exploits. If you play esf, you'll know em :]

Best answers
HA fingelaser... skills... Nope its only hard when your aming it from faaaaaaar away... If its at close range it easy.... And well... ...How to put it... Its quite normal... But i consider it cheap it you recharge shoot... Recharge throw hit shoot.... But over all everything is lame when you do it 1000000 times... So if your using it only when enemy is flying away from your hit.... I consider it cheap when 2 guys fight .... you see that the fight ended and you shoot from a dark corner....." Hehe there soo noobis..." So i dont think what you do is cheap

Well i find it MOST cheap when people use only beams to kill... No melle... Just beam jump away.... Then beam from some where.... That is soo cheap... Alsow glitches ...

So finger them away <_< WTF DID I JUST SAY! haha :] I mean So fingerlaser them away

Best answers
I will sound like a noob, but I find cheap people attacking you with basic melee, then swooping and hitting you again, shooting a KI Ball at you and then trying to blow the kiblob. I know its part of the game, but usually I let my opponents the chance to realitate (Cant spell that word) before I go fight them agian. The most you'll find me doing to throwing a single ki blast after I throw you to the ground.

(And it'S even worse when people do that when they're buu)

Best answers
i think its cheap when ppl are buu and then trans from when every1 els on the server is a noob, and then just melee/throw/candy ppl doing like 60dmg and then gettin 40 hp back, not to mention haveing 180hp to start with
bah thinkin there good with a 90 to 2 death score :talk:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm..cheap..cheap...Well I use special beam cannon and scatter shot in melee like someone would use ki blast or generic balls, so I get a lil damage bonus there...

But what I find cheap is running away by beam jumping, and when the person isnt even paying attention to you, they will melee and then beam jump until he stps chasing him...Oh, and that rolling hit combo thing, getting like 4+ hits wile the person is rolling is just an exploit to rack up damage, the only skill required is the correct angle timing.

Best answers
cheap is goku standing on the farest saide of the map bombing spirit bombs all over the place, that is untill he gets raped and everyone have a good laugh :D
I also hate people that stand on the floor loading a kamehame or other strong beam and when someone approaches they jump and shoot the floor where they stood, it used to bug the hell out of me but I knew its cheap but easily avoidable !

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People will always find something to complain about. Like meleeing too much, ot using blasts too much, teleporting, swooping...you name it, Ive seen it.

Sure its annoying sometimes, but *****in wont benefit anyone. Blast away.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anyone kills me, they're a cheap cheating loser with no life!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Id say its all good. Just get used to it, adapt, and give em a taste of their own medicine.

The throw candy can be annoying, but it can be avoided too...

Best answers
what i find cheap is well..carnage as super buu..or styx as super buu..ahh..i boored -_-
Oh and when someone blocks+throw and then beams u..or when someone runs and well beams u..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say it annonys me because there is nothing I can do to counter it, but it's in the game.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no such thing as an 'honourable kill' in my books. If it's within the confines of the game's coding and can be executed without exploiting the programmer's intentions of what they wanted, go for it.

It's a game, sure things may seem annoying, but life goes on and you'll get over it.

Best answers
i've been told that every thing i use is "cheap"

Best answers
Laser not cheap, the only truly cheap thing I've ever seen is the infinite ground hitting combo. This is the combo in which the opponent, like it or not, is stuck rolling about uselessly on the ground, usually the cause of a throw, and the attacker continues to boot the poor guy across the ground for an unlimited number of times, or until the rolling body falls off a cliff and gets that extra second to finally recover... or death... whichever comes first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom