Newbie Question

Best answers
Yes I've read the manual but I have some questions on the melee system.

1) Do you press up, right, left, down or move your mouse those directions when the arrows pop up? How long do you have to press the buttons/move the mouse for each arrow?

2) If I am supposed to be pressing my keyboard keys do I press the arrow keys or a,s,d,w?

3) What mouse button (left/right) do you attack with because I get the same results with both the primary and secondary mouse buttons.

4) I don't really understand how the combo system works. If you hold down the left click you get a stronger attack? When do you let go? Etc.

Bear with my folks. o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Use your movment keys. Tapping works fine. Think DDR.

2) Whatever keys you have bound for movment is what you should be using.

3) Left-click is advanced melee (arrows). Right click is simple melee (knockback).

4)
A) Prepunch someone up to 12 times (6 is optimal). Press and hold left-click when you want to stop prepunching to start the advanced melee combo. Press the movement keys to make up your own combo, use right-click to use kicks (while still holding left-click).
B) Prepunch someone up to 6 times. Press and hold right-click to throw.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What mouse button (left/right) do you attack with because I get the same results with both the primary and secondary mouse buttons
Left-click is advanced melee (arrows). Right click is simple melee (knockback).
Actually I think he was talking about creating combos in the adv. melee. But your post still answers that..
So the difference between right click and left click would just be punches/kicks (remember, punches are blue while kicks are yellow), though I think kicks do more damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom