Rate my new sig 1-5

Best answers
1:

Tell me what you think about my new sig I've made, I would like you to tell me if there is something I should change, I'm a newbie with photoshop I've only created sigs for 2 days now. (just to get some photoshop skills at all and to be able to make myself a good sig :p)

2:

My latest work, I don't like the font that I use with it (it does'nt fit with the sig it self, atleast that's what I think) so I'm trying to find a new one that looks better with this.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would give it....4/10, the font is nice, color is UGLEEEH, a very evilish girl....brushing looks too.....well, like 20 brushes on top of eachother with no blending, color is UGLEEEH, red font on the right seems misplaced....did i mention the color is UGLEEEH?

Best answers
Ok, so you gave it 4/10 because you didn't like the color? The red text was with the pic and is on her arm so I had to have it with or cut out a part of her arm.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm...it all looks grainy. read up on producing better image quality, and make your sigs smaller if a larger size reduces its image quality. Since youre a PS noob, i'll give it a 7:10 for the first one, but i agree with Sicron :x To be honest, the 2nd one dont look so good man, 2/10 for that one :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the first sig you made isnt bad or anything for a ps newbie, not at all, but i like to give everybody the same level of crits, if i would give you a 8/10, you would think it was an awesome sig and you would continue to create the same kind of sigs and you wouldnt improve, thats why i gave you a 4/10, but its not bad for a ps newb

now on the second one, you should stick to brushes and try not to use filters much (they rarely look good except some filters such as the cloud filter can be used sometimes and the blur filters), the pic well, you just pasted the pic on top of it and i think you then used the option to change color, but stick to one color...(ok...i dont know if you understood that one o_O) what i mean, is ermmm...try using ctrl + B, then mess around with all the settings to get your favorite color (dont stick to midtones only, also use shadows and highlights for optimal effects)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O

1st. 1/10

2nd. 5/10

If you're using Filters don't, use brushes o_o

AND use 1px borders with Stroke

Best answers
Ok, thanks for the crits will try to follow your advice in the next sig I'm going to make.
Oh, Sicron if you felt that I was angry in anyway when I wrote that last post I just want to say I weren't, just a simple question because it felt like you based your opinion on the colour of the sig and thanks for the help. And I think I understand what you mean, but we'll notice that when I update this with a new one.

And to all the others I will also say thank you for your honest crits and helping me to become better with ps.

dReAm KiLlEr I did try using strokes but I didn’t think that it fitted, and about brushes well guess I have to download some for the next sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom