would you follow guidelines?

...follow this?

• beamers and meleers only attack their own groups

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • who cares about the others frag 'em all!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a dude i met a little while ago has set unofficial guidelines for everyone on the servers that hes on i wanted to prove to him that most people will not follow them...so?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh heh, would this guy happen to be "ESFn00b"? And if it is, somebody needs to jump him...

But no i dont think servers should be divided like that, especially if some punk ass kid is just trying to make things so he can have his own fun. That's esf segregation damnit! There are certain servers that are made for blast and beams only, beamers can go to there if they dont feel like and/or are afraid of meleeing, all the other servers welcome both.

Segregation has always been stupid...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont care........but then again, i only play teambattles.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
He makes guidelines for servers he's on?

If someone is making up rules...I only follow them if they are an admin of the server, if I don't like the rules...I just leave. ;o

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it's his server that he owns and is admin over, then this is nothing more than an online petition... and we all know how effective those are.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll usualy do what I want. I have a ` and ~ in my aliases most of the time so the noob admins can't do anything to me.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if it was his server and he asked nicely for people to remain divided like that then I'd agree.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it was his server then of course i'll adhere to the guidelines, his server, his rules. Although if they were strict or overbearing i'd probably just find another server or create my own. Bot's don't say no.

However, if he just joined a server and started telling people what to do, i'd probably go out of my way to do the opposite to him. Nobody likes a nazi, especially a nazi with no power. It just reminds me of people who will whine about anything they die by. Beams, explosions, melee, lasers, hell, I even met a guy who thought using the aura to win a beamstruggle was cheap :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh heh, would this guy happen to be "ESFn00b"? And if it is, somebody needs to jump him
yeah i believe you were there when me and him were arguing...

However, if he just joined a server and started telling people what to do, i'd probably go out of my way to do the opposite to him. Nobody likes a nazi, especially a nazi with no power. It just reminds me of people who will whine about anything they die by. Beams, explosions, melee, lasers, hell, I even met a guy who thought using the aura to win a beamstruggle was cheap
yeah i know a guy that complains when you run away to recharge and says its cheap

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom