Esf advanced?

Best answers
ok i went in a room last night and it was called esf advanced ffa and wen i was in there people were goin ssj4 goku and had red aura's around them and stuff so i jus wanna kno is it any place u can download it was it real or people messin wit the code or wut. this is the first time i heard of it so im a lil curious. if someone can fill me in id appreciate it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I noticed it too..I heard some guy was making a ssj4 add on to evm, so maybe thats it

Or some rouge amx add on for esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I saw that. Decided I didnt have the patience for all their crap to download.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So its a mod of a mod of a mod...

Best answers
do we need evm to play with the ssj4 addon?? man.... i like ESF the way it is... but all i see on steam servers are EVM servers... but what am i saying... i get better ping with the regular ESF servers =p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well youd need to reconfigure the plugin to transform after normal ssj rather than ssj3 or however they have that but you could

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
So its a mod of a mod of a mod...

Quoted for greatness

Well I wouldn't mind checking it out, but if t's just a ssj4 add on, it's just giving goku an extra transformation. As for EVM servers, there is usually like 1-3 people each, or they are locked so the players can safely collect their dragonballs and play with bots. Making the server kind of boring to play in.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well in the forums they said theres gonna be like namekian fusion, the "final shine" attack for ssj4 vegeta the "10x kamehameha" that goku used as ssj4 and various other things

Best answers
hahaha.. the 10x khh... gt is funny... just a khh with more ki..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom