• i don't even know how to perform the combos

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how often do you use the "sacret combos"

at the same time , i would like to ask players to stop pissing and moaning about "how do i do the combos" especially the newbiews that go and say "u dam cheater" & start flaming people who know how to play in servers and so on , they are not so hard to figure out , if ur a good player at esf and u don't know the combos , some1 may teach u them , but theres no way in hell someones gonna tell you them if u start flaming/pissing/moaning around about it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg is there any way possible for you to stop nagging on people its not their fault their newbies

and their to predictable nowadays so i dont use them at all

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm not flaming em or anything , it's just gets annoyying when they go "stop cheating u f*g" when we are not (these happens a lot of the time in the ozforces servers and servers that people put up when ther'e playying , it's just stupid to see them flame the crap outta each other , it's just better to play)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know ive seen alot of cool noobs during my time here maybe you just got the displeasure of meeting the really obnoxious ones

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when will there be a "noob with attitude" ??? (lol , that ryhmes)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I used them occasionally.. but its a waste if 1) the bar is going to fast 2) the ping is too high to time the strength right.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hope this point get's thru to alot of people , that's why i creata threads like this (to get the new players to stop complaining and so on)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
i hope this point get's thru to alot of people , that's why i creata threads like this (to get the new players to stop complaining and so on)
Sorry to be the negative Nancy, but we also have stickies for these types of ordeals, but no one reads those either. So what makes you think that your threads will have more attention? o_O

Also, these threads seem to have a sort of similar logic behind them. To me, it seems as though you're trying to show off slightly. That's a slight pet-peeve with me.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
Sorry to be the negative Nancy, but we also have stickies for these types of ordeals, but no one reads those either. So what makes you think that your threads will have more attention? o_O

Also, these threads seem to have a sort of similar logic behind them. To me, it seems as though you're trying to show off slightly. That's a slight pet-peeve with me.
Quoted for truth.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Quoted for truth.
Quoted for spam. I'm sure they read it the first time, we don't really need the follow up one-liners.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those no need to disscuss logic about it , it's just explaining my expirences and so on , there's no need for it , stop sayying to yourself "oh it's overlord , nothing special"

all i ask is for is equal respect (in any form , just treat me as u would another forum member or or something along those lines)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quoted for truth.
ok you gotta stop that...

well i would use them alot more if i knew how to bypass the timing like saru does he makes it so the first hit lands every time

Best answers
combos are dead dead good for beating the liveing hell out of the spirit bomb spammers or ppl who only know how to prepunch

which annoys the hell out of me, i know its easy to block just repetative and boring

Best answers
combos arnt good agens super sayan goku's ive lernt how to grt the perfect warp kamawave. you stand wating for enamy to takk you charge up a kamawave when enamys trys to melee/shoot an energy blast at you. you teleport and if you get this right hit them in back

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but thats exactly why the beams should engulf an opponent instead of destroy him completely by touching him, actually now that i think of it there was no major enemy that was defeated by a blast they were all ingulfed until they were completely annihilated

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
i'm not flaming em or anything , it's just gets annoyying when they go "stop cheating u f*g" when we are not (these happens a lot of the time in the ozforces servers and servers that people put up when ther'e playying , it's just stupid to see them flame the crap outta each other , it's just better to play)
Get over it.... this will always happen no matter were you go. Its best just to ignore them. Whats you're Nick on the Ozforces server???

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's an odd question... How many blasts does it take to push away a fully charged Spirit Bomb? The Answer: The World may never know... Anyways there are people who are always going to complain because they are sore losers and if they aren't winning then they aren't having fun...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smeg said:
Get over it.... this will always happen no matter were you go. Its best just to ignore them. Whats you're Nick on the Ozforces server???
<==SAIYAN_OVERLORD==>

had some uber guy started wining and changed his name to "overlord sux his ****" (That's the behaviour of a ten year old that just learnt a new word and spams it everywhere) and no , I don't suck my trombone.............. (that's a goof replacement word , eh?)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
<==SAIYAN_OVERLORD==>

had some uber guy started wining and changed his name to "overlord sux his ****" (That's the behaviour of a ten year old that just learnt a new word and spams it everywhere) and no , I don't suck my trombone.............. (that's a goof replacement word , eh?)
Oh now I remember you..... you were calling me a Hax0r and such because I kept beating you. :yes: :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what?? i haven't played you and plus there was a hacking scandal sometime back with me , don't make up bull crap just to give some1 a bad name , i could say you use hacks and then people would be on different sides now wouldn't they , no need to make up false crap on the spot , and don't brag to much smeg

peoples judgement does comeback to haunt them , your'e a really bad liar there m8 :p sorry to speak the truth , but truth is truth , and there's nothing to change the truth unless you get bacon & fbi squads around in a real life ilegal situation

this just means when ever i do end up playying you , more pwnage for you

thou if u are the person i am thinking of ,no , you did not beat me , some uber said noobie can't get 1 kill just when i joined a server , i sorted him out and owned him , he claimed to be so great , but he couldn't melee very well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom