Naruto 127-128 (Spoiler Warning)

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In a nutshell...Wow

What are your thoughts?

Best answers
In a nutshell, what are you talking about? chapters episodes or what, and where can I find them

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zudo said:
and where can I find them
Asking for subbed anime is a violation of this section's AUP and will not be tolerated.

Please refrain from doing anything along the lines of this again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gonna agree with you there Rocky87, pretty damm badass tbh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, I thought it was kinda boring. It dragged on for waaaaaaay too long. So many random flash-backs and dragged out scenes. It ended up feeling like a half-hour's worth of stuff stretched out into an hour time slot.

Best answers
why do i get the feeling that the naruto sasuke fight is going to take five episodes or more?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfff It sucked, It was like, 20 Mins of talking or memorys, Only a few shuriken toss's, A punch here and there then BAM! *TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR ANOTHER EXCITING EPISODE OF DRA.. Aherm, NARUTO!!*... crappy credit music cut's in.. -_-

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved the fight between Gaara and Kimamaru. I hated Sasuke Vs. Naruto though.. but I have a feeling things are about to get really good.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg....i hate it....i wanna have episode 129 NOW! :eek: it was a pretty cool episode, just wait....it will get cooler im sure of it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, yeah it was okay. IMO, they REALLY overused flashbacks, it was like watching the first 20 eps again. They even had flashbacks from the same friggin' episode; like replaying a clip from a scene they had 8 minutes previous.

Other than that the animation was good and the fighting was alright. That shuriken trick kicked ass.

I also like how Sasuke is arguably the coolest out of all of the genin kids in terms of style/abilities, but most people *hate* him, because as a character he's just a huge jerkface, not even in a particularly badass way; just a ****. The show just really develops the characters well. Like how most people love Rock Lee even though he's stupidly drawn and can only do taijutsu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ya, the episode was like 20 minutes action, that was prolly the only part i liked. the Gaara and Kimamaru and that shiriken trick was awesome.. not to mention the last part where naruto gets toasted (maybe) =D

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO the flashbacks made the episode, they set the mood and reminded us of the emotion behind the characters. It was maybe a bit excessive but definetly heightened the mood.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh ya like when sasuke is having the flash back of his brother doing that knife trick

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lee vs Kimamaru was a bad ass fight as well.

The way Lee used the Drunken Fist was not only hilarious, but made Kimamaru look weak.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was definitely one of the pimpest fights in the series, especially w/ Rock Lee's remixed theme or whatever

Best answers
I agree with Rocky87....and guys if youve watched naruto this far...those flashbacks were nothing compared to the ones with gaaras childhood. Personally I didnt like kimimaros last technique...but I think the sasuke vs naruto bit was great, even though it was just a build up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom