Angleing

Discord Member
Best answers
I was talking to this guy ben on a Laggy server and he told me abuot agngleing, when you hit someone from the side in Basic Melle you hit them even if they are allready dashing. I often get hit like this and there seems like little I can do about it. Just wanted to ask if you have any suggestions on how to perform and counter theis technique. He was reccomended that I stop using chain combos because they waste ki and are just the same as chaning your direction with moues. ANy way and thoughts/insites would be really helpful

Best answers
use bots and practice with them...it is all basic common sense and a little bit of predictions...plus if you are having a really hard time...up the sensitivity a bit so you can move easier

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
never fly directly at the enemy, fly in a curved swoop. Do a sharp turn away from your enemy as you fly to each other, and then sharp turn inwards again o_O. If your both amazingly good at angle, the chances are angle wont help you lol, all the hits will be head-ons

Best answers
nah there are still some tips that are unsaid

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Effective way of avoiding them... Turn on your scouter with f9 then when you see the red dot get close just warp away or in my case turn around with a fully charged Burining Attack and 0wn them!

Best answers
That wastes too much time...who are you facing with THAT tactic

Discord Member
Best answers
im glad people know enough about this tech to offer some advice, cos im not that bad ast esf, but sometimes I come up against a player who ownz me hard. No matter how fast I move, I allways get basic'ed while swooping, very frustrating.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl at scouter tecnique, that wont work on anyone but n00bs that dont know how to swoop :laff: . i see you sometimes in ESF-World servers, if i see you again, i'll try an help you

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i dont use normal turning i use chainswoop to side-hit them it seems alot more effective especially against blockers

Discord Member
Best answers
Ture, DaRkOwNs but every time you chain swoop you use a chunk more ki unlike turning.... BTW Ness yea anytime you see me, would love some tips, I feal like im on the verge of good ( good enough for a rubbish clan maybe ) just a few more techs to master, and maybe I should get over my Vegita obbsesion, maybe he's holding my scores back ??

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ture, DaRkOwNs but every time you chain swoop you use a chunk more ki unlike turning.... BTW Ness yea anytime you see me, would love some tips, I feal like im on the verge of good ( good enough for a rubbish clan maybe ) just a few more techs to master, and maybe I should get over my Vegita obbsesion, maybe he's holding my scores back ??
Ok, it is good to worry about ki but if you balance it or know the proper dodge and powerup techniques its easy to get back. you only need one chainswoop thats it, if you have to do it a second time then you already screwed up and THEN your wasting ki. Up to that point it really comes in handy to learn.

Btw, vegeta has some of the best combination beam/melee attacks (well really only two but pretty powerful), you can use gallitgun if you knock them down a certain way and you can even charge it up to half the bar before they get up, and despite its uselessness in any other mode of use renzoku is great for blasting knocked down enemies or doing quick kiblobs on SB users

Best answers
You gotta watch out with just a straightforward swoop though. At some point your speed will be more sluggish at the end and makes it easier for someone to hit you.
The best way is to use drop alot and use alot of teleport to get high above or alot lower then your enemy and use small swoops to hit them when they get close.

Best answers
lol...
wasnt that in Esf.Israel server that you played with ben?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The best way is to use drop alot and use alot of teleport to get high above or alot lower then your enemy and use small swoops to hit them when they get close.
as i shown JP if you glide alot (or as you call it drop) it can easily be exploited as a weakness. if you master teleswoop which at this point int he game you should of.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats what Im working on, hitting those damn droppers. I always undershoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom