Question about Transformations

Best answers
First I would like to say that I "met" this game at a CyberCafe. Some ppl might know what that is (especially if u are from Argentina) and some might not. I instantly fell in love with the game since no other DB game made me feel like I was actually a Sayan (or other character).

I play with Gohan because his trans. are quick to get to and he has some good Ki attacks. I'm no expert anyways. I was playing with Gohan and transformed to Super Sayan. Then, I started collecting Ki to reach 3,500,000. I did and pressed Z. Nothing happened. Do I need 3.5kk in regular form or do I need it after the first transformation?

btw, I love the Emoticons on the right :notice: :)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, in normal ESF you can only become super-saiyan. :)

Now with EVM you can go further, but look on google for that, its forbidden to discuss that here. ;)

Best answers
only thing i dont get about EVm is how you fuse with each over like goku and vegeta

Best answers
Where can I get Steam? plz, I waited 1 hr to download the game and want to play it NOW :)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan4Ever said:
Where can I get Steam? plz, I waited 1 hr to download the game and want to play it NOW :)
I hope you have a decent and fast internet... not dial up, coz then steam sucks.

Good luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How did EVM ruin the melee system?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
evm just is way too... unbalanced.. not only that, its really really bad lag wise =\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How did EVM ruin the melee system
they screwed with the teleports

evm just is way too... unbalanced.. not only that, its really really bad lag wise =\
it is goku has kaioken which already unbalances it then everyone else gets special attacks which unbalance it even more and all the transformations are scattered all over the place so ssj3 is ridiculously stronger than kidbuu even though you trans to kidbuu at 8 million and ssj3 at 4 million

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom