Are they or Are they not?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So a few questions have popped into my mind about the 1.3.... If they do have Majin Vegeta are they going to have his Angry Explosion that he did to buu? Or is buu going to have his Angry Explosion? Is Captin Ginyu going to be able to switch bodies? Will Trunks have Burining Attack the BALL form not the beam forum?( if you played the game or watched the show you know what I am talking about) Instead of Krillin getting hair for his trans will they change it to him having his potenial unlocked like he did in the Frieza Saga? Will they give Piccolo regeneration finally? Will Goku be able to go Kaioken? Will Gohan get the Super kamehameha/father-son kamehameha? Im not being all angry and ignerant.... I was just curious if they were? Also maybe they forgot about some of those things so this forum might help them. Got anything else they should put in moves wise?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Vegeta will not have the super splosion attack. burning attack will remain the same.

Wait and find out for the rest ;)

Also, please resize/remove your sig within 24 hours, it is over the 600 x 200 limit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just out of curiosity, why is the burning attack going to remain incorrect? Why not at least put in the correct form as a secondary fire.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I argee... They did that will the Spirit bomb... Its probably a #^@&$ to program though and then it would look like a combonation of Big Bang Attack and the Spirit Bomb.... Oh well, I still think they should correct it.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
So a few questions have popped into my mind about the 1.3.... If they do have Majin Vegeta are they going to have his Angry Explosion that he did to buu? Or is buu going to have his Angry Explosion? Is Captin Ginyu going to be able to switch bodies? Will Trunks have Burining Attack the BALL form not the beam forum?( if you played the game or watched the show you know what I am talking about) Instead of Krillin getting hair for his trans will they change it to him having his potenial unlocked like he did in the Frieza Saga? Will they give Piccolo regeneration finally? Will Goku be able to go Kaioken? Will Gohan get the Super kamehameha/father-son kamehameha? Im not being all angry and ignerant.... I was just curious if they were? Also maybe they forgot about some of those things so this forum might help them. Got anything else they should put in moves wise?
Ginyu will be able to switch bodies. The burning attack with remain a beam. Krillin will no longer grow an afro when he transforms and we haven't discussed giving Piccolo regeneration. Goku is already stacked as is so we are undecided on giving him the kaioken. There are no plans on giving Gohan a father son kamehameha, but it's an interesting idea.

Best answers
Pain said:
Just out of curiosity, why is the burning attack going to remain incorrect? Why not at least put in the correct form as a secondary fire.
Thats something I suggested quite a while ago, dunno why they denied it because Imo it makes perfect sense....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seconded, I also find it pretty useless because you're rooted to the spot with the beam, so once you've blinded someone with it you have to swoop up to them to melee, and by then the blindness has worn off.

Best answers
just like sola flare, after you fire it you dont have any ki to swoop

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you could always change the Burning Attack sprite to LOOK like a ball...only its controllable. thats what I did. Also...Ginyu can switch bodies? I never heard anything about that. That'll be interesting.

I'm still crossing my fingers for Death Wave.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
you could always change the Burning Attack sprite to LOOK like a ball...only its controllable. thats what I did.
That's not really a fix because, as stated before, you still remain stuck in the spot you fired from.

A perfect example of how it should be used is when Trunks killed metal Frieza. He fired it, and by the time Frieza avoided it, Trunks was already on top of him with that pointy stick of his.

Instead of :
Stop - Charge - Fire - Wait till it hits - Attack with melee
It should be:
Stop - Charge - Fire - Attack while the ball is en route

Getting back to my original question, I would like to know why the team has opted to stay with the incorrect form of the attack.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say for one, without it, trunks doesn't have a beam to struggle with other than Gen beam which is gonna get sluaghtered every time.

-Karrde-

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It couldn't hurt to give him both though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, Burning Attack is not a strong beam anyway, it's strength lies in it's blinding ability not it's power, if you're going to beamstruggle with Trunks and use anything other than the Finish Buster, you're going to get creamed. It's been stated by team and fan alike that Trunk's is 'a melee character' but his poor speed doesn't help that, and the fact that he's rooted to the spot when using this tactical attack doesn't either.

Pain said:
A perfect example of how it should be used is when Trunks killed metal Frieza. He fired it, and by the time Frieza avoided it, Trunks was already on top of him with that pointy stick of his
Quoted for truth. I say give him both too.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say for one, without it, trunks doesn't have a beam to struggle with other than Gen beam which is gonna get sluaghtered every time.
id say at this point that the generic beam seems alot stronger than burning attack anyway
Also, Burning Attack is not a strong beam anyway, it's strength lies in it's blinding ability not it's power, if you're going to beamstruggle with Trunks and use anything other than the Finish Buster, you're going to get creamed. It's been stated by team and fan alike that Trunk's is 'a melee character' but his poor speed doesn't help that, and the fact that he's rooted to the spot when using this tactical attack doesn't either.
the only reason hes actually considered a melee character is because of his sword and fast trans i guess your meant to only really fight as ssj, but the sword is almost completely useless anyway

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah.. no one uses trunks as a melee character. I would rather use goku or cell because there speed is much better..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or just use krillin cause short and bald is the way to go

Best answers
Pain said:
That's not really a fix because, as stated before, you still remain stuck in the spot you fired from.

A perfect example of how it should be used is when Trunks killed metal Frieza. He fired it, and by the time Frieza avoided it, Trunks was already on top of him with that pointy stick of his.

Instead of :
Stop - Charge - Fire - Wait till it hits - Attack with melee
It should be:
Stop - Charge - Fire - Attack while the ball is en route

Getting back to my original question, I would like to know why the team has opted to stay with the incorrect form of the attack.

That's actually a good point Pain. Leaving it as a beam is only giving Trunks more disadvantages which he doesn't need.
He doesn't actually need a beam to struggle attacks (frieza has none) he can block struggle if needs be.
No point leaving it as a beam since the burning beam is no good for powerstruggles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom