where can i buy ESF and how come its not on any other gaming site?

Best answers
were can i purchase this game how much does it cost and is it worth buying if ur a dbz fan?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't buy the game you download the installer on this site. Its quite huge too so make sure you have a fast connection. And yes its an awesome game for a DBZ fan. Its as good as Budokai 3 in my opinion.

Best answers
where did you hear itwasnt free?
it is as good as budokai 3 when 1.3 comes out it,ll be better again
BTW the games 287mb...im on dail up and it took me a good 1-2 days download :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf is free.. you need steam and a VALID half life key that is bought. if you dont have a valid half life id key you cannot play esf. download steam at www.steampowered.com and buy half life. register your key with steam, then download and install esf and wala, you have esf

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pakman963 said:
were can i purchase this game how much does it cost and is it worth buying if ur a dbz fan?
Actually it's $30.95, and it's not worth it. =/

j/k, it's completely for free, and this is the best hl mod out there imo, and once 1.3 is released, it will blow your mind.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my mate saw it in bali for 20bux at one of them rip off stores

Best answers
One shop here was charging for copies of the game written to cd with crappily made covers. I actually asked the owner if he knew how illegal it was and he said something along the lines of "If they can catch me then they can sue me"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but when you think about it , people without fast internet are lucky to have contacts/friends with fast net , some1 around hornsby was tryying to sell esf for 10bux , he just said to this kid "on this cd is a dragonball z mod for half-life , it's so cool , you cna go super saiyan 4" blah blah blah (probably a virus or trojan instead of what they belived they were payying for was good)

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Costs $129.99 send your money to Rocky87...you'll get the game in 6-8 weeks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it has a $5 weekly fee which you must send to Logan289. So keep giving me money or you'll never play ESF! HAR!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is a good game, it's definitly worth trying. One thing you should know though is that ESF has a huge learning curve.

Best answers
cause c some games my brother says hav viruses or just screw up the computer so i just wana make shur

Best answers
is there a story to the game or is it just killing ur friends online and also does 1.3 hav more characters then the other or any other improvment because i played esf in an enternet cafe but it was a hard game

Best answers
Hey, if you walk into one of those stores, ask for 20 copies of ESF, then snap each and every one of the cds without paying for them... Is there anything they can do about it besides beating the crap out of you? They can't call the cops or sue you for damages because they they were illegal copies, correct? >:D Sounds like fun. Heh heh...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jimesu_Evil said:
Hey, if you walk into one of those stores, ask for 20 copies of ESF, then snap each and every one of the cds without paying for them... Is there anything they can do about it besides beating the crap out of you? They can't call the cops or sue you for damages because they they were illegal copies, correct? >:D Sounds like fun. Heh heh...
no but the games can be burned as backups, anything can, which is one reason why dvd burners are made

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when i come to remeber it , i sorta had to buy the 1.2 installer (i paid 5bux for it) , for those of you who live in hornsby and remeber charlie's internet cafe (gng , charlie's is it's nick name) thou the bastard moved up to qld coz he had troubles with his land lords & such , he owed 3,000bux and it said outside on his door that he was on holidays for 2 weeks (he used that time as escape time) i perswaded him to get 1.2 , plus i gave him evm during 1.1 days and a lotta maps and so on , 1.1 was actually very much loved down there especially with evm

i guess the only place why you could "buy esf" is an net cafe , check what version it is thou before they burn it for you and such

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The learning curve is steep, but ask around here or in servers if anybody is willing to show you the ropes. Its alot of fun once you get the hang of it. :)

And yes, 1.3 will have more characters and all transformations! That alone is reason enough to learn, so you can be good for 1.3.

Be prepared to be pummelled by timbits for the first few days/weeks/months while youre learning.

Happy pummellings!

Best answers
do i need half life installed and wich link shud i click on the (files) place to get esf the latest version or the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom