Jinsoku... Iron Fist!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To any who expected this to be an open challenge, you were right in your assumptions.

My only request is for Arthos to judge this fight. I'm interested in any venue his unique imagination could perceive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm cooking up a good little venue for this if anyone is interested and Cuc allows my guest Referee status.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are granted temporary status as of right now, I will judge your performance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Right now we just need an opponent for Dear Synth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll take this one. It's been a while.. Got to start writing again =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alrighty!

He's the deal.

The World is ending. Mankind is ending his existance in war. Fighting between individual factions and even individuals has spread accross the surface of the planet. The political situation has become "Fight or Die." Many have banded together to try to survive the coming cataclysm. For far above, the Earth's Moon Luna is falling from orbit. There is no real reason to fight, but you are compelled to end your lives in war. You have those that would follow you to your imminent doom. You may or may not have wanted them to, but they did so anyway.

The Gravitational forces involved with the moon's decent have inexplicably split the earth. Cracks reaching to the mantle, that are the size of continents, the oceans either destroying cities or draining away. The planet is a lost cause, and theres no way off. All you can do is fight to be the last one standing when the end comes.

Be the last one on the Stage. That Stage is the charred remains of New York city, some parts partially submerged, some parts filled with molten rock rising from the center of the Earth, and the rest torn and broken by the conflicts of men.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I shall be using Evan Veritas in this match, to try him out as a character so you're both informed

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger... as my pupil I expect you to give me a challenge no other contestant could give.

But, I will prove who is the master, and I will prove who is the student.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I respect that.

Glad you want to prove I'm the master, I'll teach you soon enough.. <3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Decent trash talk. A little cliched, but alright.

Lets see some fighten! Start anywhere in the city you wish. The East side however, is filled with molten rock and ash, and the coast is obviously partly submerged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom