i need it damit , i dunno why , but now i play like crap , i use to pwn b4

WTF IS GOING ON WITH ME ?

Best answers
Well, it could be many things that are making you play bad:

Too cold
Too hot
Too tired
Having an off day

Just keep trying there would be no reason why you would suddenly get poopy, unless you were fighting against better people D:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really dunno why , i just can't own properly like i use to , i was just playying against wheres_warren & smeg , i could play alrite , but i just deel sorta idiotic , i use to be able to guess random arrows really well , but now i just stink

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My ping was like 200 man and yours was 100-200ish so don't beat your self up, no biggeh, not that anyone was trying anyways...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe the obsseions to 'pwn' has consumed you o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, calm down. Being good isn't really anything. I felt the same way you did for about a week like a year ago, but I got over it :eek:. Just go play something like Natural-Selection or Mechmod for a while until you get your ESF legs back :E.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess that could be my problem (ack , i misspelt a simple word , damit , ohwell , we all make mistakes now don't we , magus mispelt in one of his posts) i guess i will take a break or something for a while and go back to my cs pwning , "i killed a n00b"!!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought you may have meant surgery... but even if you spelt the word right it still doesn't make any sense. Pro Surgery? The hell does that mean?

Are you gonna make a thread everything you go through a playing slump? That's what web-blogs and xangas are for.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh come on opti , don't judge me , if there was such treament thou , i would go get it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop saying people are trying to judge you!

Any way, perhaps the spring equinox has affected you aulstrailians

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
I thought you may have meant surgery... but even if you spelt the word right it still doesn't make any sense. Pro Surgery? The hell does that mean?

Are you gonna make a thread everything you go through a playing slump? That's what web-blogs and xangas are for.
i guess mr.prime thinks i'm one of them

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
My ping was like 200 man and yours was 100-200ish so don't beat your self up, no biggeh, not that anyone was trying anyways...

I can't wait for you to get adsl, I have a funny feeling you're going to be another hard player to beat.

SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
i need it damit , i dunno why , but now i play like crap , i use to pwn b4

WTF IS GOING ON WITH ME ?
Maybe you weren't good to begin with..... plus you kept calling everyone n00bs... I mean wots with that???

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
past history with people who kept calling me crap in the other ozforces server , and the people with the default name of ESFn00b , most of those ubers just called me a ass hole and so on because i kept pwning , one of them even called me a dam cheater for not letting him recharge his hp with buu

btw , i myself will have adsl2 soon enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom