woot

Best answers
hi all
i just bought half life for £4 (good deal) so now i can finally play ESF im d-loadin it now it shouldnt take 30 mins. i carnt wait im sooo exited most ppl say its the best DBZ game ever made. hope to see sum of u on there soon
:D
13378oy

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a good game... but you may not like it at first. its hard as hell.

Best answers
im a pretty good gamer but u never know. oh yeah could u tell me were i can get the manual for the game i carnt find it
thx

Best answers
You buy half life for ESF thats sad you should of atleast bought HL2 so u can get cs:s and stuff then u could download esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DmAnN said:
You buy half life for ESF thats sad you should of atleast bought HL2 so u can get cs:s and stuff then u could download esf
HL is cheap anyways, i would go and buy a copy just because im bored. If he bought it for ESF only, thats his buisness. Leave it be.

Best answers
i have hl2 but i wanted to try esf the game only cost 4 pound thats nothing and anyways i carnt get esf to work :((((

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thing is, if you install Half-Life (off a CD) it's going to be on WON, and it won't work. I think if you try downloading Half-Life through STEAM and it asks for your CD-Key, then just put in the one you bought and install it that way. There's probably an easier way to do it but that's what I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom