question about ESF 1.3

Best answers
Hi all! i want only ask, you writhing on main web page www.esforces.com about new combat mode. that combat mode will be on ESF 1.3 or on later version?
And what new will be on ESF 1.3, what transform, dragon ball wishes or fusion and somthing like that?
If you can help me, that for evrething! ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to the ESF Forums panther9, not too sure about the new combat mode you are talking about, but now the characters will have all transformations from Dragonball Z, fusion is not going to happen, and Dragonball Mode may return. Ginyu Force and Android 17 and 18 are new additions to the mod, and possibly Tien. Better looking krillen model as well, and a few new maps. As you can see on the news page, a new FX Scripting system will also be available for those wishing to create their own in game effects. Hope i helped :]

Best answers
they should add fusion because goku fused with vegeta in dbz, so they should add it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True-Warrior15 said:
they should add fusion because goku fused with vegeta in dbz, so they should add it.
No. Fusion will unbalance the already unbalanced character system, and really, just because it's in the anime doesn't mean it HAS to be in the game. There are currently no real solutions to make fusion equally enjoyable for the two people who do the actual fusing. For instance, they might have to take turns playing as the fused character, or one player would control movement and the other player attacks. You can see that that just doesn't work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raistlin_Majere said:
they fues. a random of them gets playing both can unfuse at any moment
I personally don't think that'd be very fun.

I'd personally rather not have fusion at all than to give all of my power to someone I probably don't know. For all I know, this person could go and get our fused character killed just to annoy me. I want to have complete control, or no fusion at all. If I'm going to surrender my power to someone, I want to be able to call upon it at my beck and call, even if it's random.

I might agree to fusion if it was like this:

Two people of about the same PL meet, and they initiate a Fusion. They are asked who should be controlling the character.

That way, if you trust the other person enough, you could voluntarily give up your power and know that it will be put to good use. In return, you get points for every kill that other person makes.

Best answers
Hi guys! thanks for explain, buth i want ask, how about Wishes?
And will be transformation efect like Earth quecke or storm? And will be a litle more efect and fx on power up buthon, and or will be how in EVM like push when charging? :yes:

Tx again for you ansfer!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom