New chars in 1.3

Best answers
Hi, is that true in 1.3 we will have Tien Shin, ginyu, guldo, reccoom, etc (all frieza special forces) and c18? thats the new chars? one more question songoku will be able to transform to his last transformation that occurs in Dbz when he fights BuBu (with that big big hair)?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the characters we will have is
ginyu (buddied with the rest of the ginyu force)
android 18
from the looks of it we WILL have tien but that depends if the community gets done making the model for the team

EVERYONE will be able to transform to their last trans (goku will go to ssj3, frieza gets 100% perfect form etc)

and nobody knows what the buddy system is yet but we know its a way of inplementing the entire ginyu force into one chosen character

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People keep saying 'The rest of the Ginyu Force' but we've seen that Jeice won't be included. I don't know why Burter is though, Jeice has one more unique attack than him (Crusher/Crasher Ball).

Jeice for 1.3!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill second that!

Edit: why is Guldo in 1.3? He never fought, other than shoot eye-beams at chousu, so whats the point of having him in ESF? Jeice could actually do something...

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the team obviously found a way for Guldo to be implemented with the buddy system and perhaps found no place fo Jeice. Thats the only answer I can think of.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guldo has a few attacks, Freeze time, telekinesis...

Jeice has Crusher Ball...

And Burter has what now?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well he has that think he combines with jeice (i think?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah he has the Purple Comet attack (Jeice + Burter) but that would mean Jeice is in it...

It would've made more sense to have Jeice with Burter coming in for Purple Comet instead of the other way round really :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea jeice and RECOOME aren't going to be in it.. they SHOULD to make it all complete =p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No Recoome?! I could've sworn he was in...he has Eraser Gun...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Recoome is ***, dont even start.

Lol, i cant stand recoome, hes such a *** character, hes in all the budokai games and hes so stupid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Recoome is in. dont worry. However, it makes no sense that Jeice isn't in though....

Recoome - Eraser Gun. Can be a good strong beam attack.

Guldo - Time Freeze, Mind Freeze, and Telekenesis. Nice psychic attacks.

Jeice - Fire Crusher Ball. Could be a good Projectile weapon as strong as Finishing Buster or so.

Ginyu - Milky Cannon? (cough) and of course Body Change. Who knows what he can do.

Burter - Nothing. Thats why I wonder why Burter was put in and not Jeice. Maybe Burter is the melee person. He WAS supposed to be the "fastest" Ginyu member, so maybe the plan for Burter is to not give him any major attacks, but bump up his speed a good chunk.

Anyway, we dunno if Jeice was secretly put in or not, but I assure you, the rest of the Ginyu force is there. :]

As for Android 18, she's definately in as well as 17 as her buddy. But as a current representative for the Tien crew, I will say we're all trying hard to get him in. Our main concern is that if the model will be done soon along with animations in time to be put into the final release.

If not, maybe we can convince the team to simply make Tien's involvement to be made into a patch in case he's finished late. :]

Best answers
i do i vote for him him and burter so they can use that move where they combine attacks. that or it could just be done as a a specail

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i hope at "transformatoin " gylu or how does it writes will steal a body and (with a coold down after deth) control it in that state , and the other player is a flying soul untill gylu dies (or how does it writes) but of course evrybody hates me here and people will now say bad words!!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Recoome has a Recoome boom. I forgot what it was or what it does but I remember the name for some odd reason.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's basically the same as Majin Buu's 'Angry Explosion', the ground all around him erupts in a huge explosion. He also had 'Recoome Kick' where he swoops with his knee forward, but I don't think that's special enough to be in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom