Potw =0

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

=0 omgz, it looks like a new babidi map =0 it looks awesome imo, i love teh terrain and me hopes we get to go into teh ship =D... The map looks the shizzle Coldeh ;).... oh and dont u think 18 looks so much better from behind? the way it should be >_>

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm interested in seeing if you can blow up Babadi's ship... and you got a big crater sitting there.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Offcourse you can't blow up the ship, you can go inside. =D It would be a rather anticlimax if the all work i've done would be blown up with a kamehameha. ;O/

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some reason I remember this map... hey Cold Steel did you release this one once? or am I confused with another map?

Since I know I once played a Babidi map, and you could enter the ship, and it looks like this one, but... I could be mistaken offcourse :p wich I surely am.

Looks awesome nontheless, GJ.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
For some reason I remember this map... hey Cold Steel did you release this one once? or am I confused with another map?

Since I know I once played a Babidi map, and you could enter the ship, and it looks like this one, but... I could be mistaken offcourse :p wich I surely am.

Looks awesome nontheless, GJ.
In the olden days, there was another babidi map...I think that was for Alpha 2.0. That may be where you're feeling of deja-vu is coming from.

Excellent work, so far, CS! Can't wait to try it out :eek:

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember Coldie's old Babidi map, its still my fave, pic looks cool, no Buddy 18 though :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea this map is VERY awesome cold VERY.. tis one of my fave maps in esf, aside from the new vegeta map u made cold

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom