Fresh out of the can (a new n00b) quiestion about some stuff...

Best answers
Helo. Well ive got these peculiar problems, and i would like for someone to help, im shure these are easy to fix or whatever i just need the info.

I bough the half life 1 for the mood, and others as well like Natural selection, riochet, blah blah...and i started to play half life 1 and started to install these games but i cant play them. Recently i read and read on this forum and i can now play ESF, but im not sure how to use melee and when i trie to get to a power level so i can go SSJ, the KI metter starts to go down and stuff...dont know why. And also im not shure about these dragonballs i mean, is that on an adventure mode or something? because all i see when i click the icon to play i ONLY get these: Find servers, Create servers, Options, quit, friends, servers, steam. So im not sure how to play the game and find the dragonballs or something. And I cant play Natural Selection even though ive installed it. I know its kinda off the topic but i need help.

Also i would like to note that this is very simiar to BID FOR POWER, witch uses the quake 3 engine, but this is mutch better and looks promising.
A question for the admins....anyone of you people ever worked or know about BFP?

Thx for being patient and reading this message. I apreciate the help

Best answers
oh and by the way i have installed the ESF_b12_Full (ESF 1.2 i think...213MB) and esfb123 (184MB), and I use steam.
Just providing this information to better answear my questions

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you mean the white numbers next to "ki", they either go down cuz ur about to die or cuzz of a "power level catch up" setting in some servers.

As for melee, I suggest reading a couple of the stickies in the newbie central section or watch other people play

Best answers
Thnx a lot. Oh yeah and i forgot to mention, when i got ESF to make it play the files saved on my half life 1 have gone. You see the thing is this, i did the cd key thing, and then half life had a diferent starting screen, just like ESF, and when i pressed load game there wasnt anything there. Yeeah i know...i can just cheat my way to the level i was but is there anyway to recuperate the saved files?? and why that happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom