Esf [CTDB] maps (!?)

Best answers
-Catch The Dragon Ball's- most maps bug as hell and its annoying finding them all espec when you just want to grow stronger and stronger without having to fight..just to beat a pl record (plz no: its suppose to be hard to become strong and etc) i know a map were all db's are gathered on a platform..kindy doll map but its simple and fast to grow strong on..if someone know the name of that or a link were i can download it plz post it.

(or) if you know a other good db map were the balls dont get stuck underground every other wish plz post that map to or the link were i can download it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cell areana b3 , evm kami , ktn arena

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
capture the dragonballs mode is still experimental in beta 1.2.3 and we know it has bugs. its not the maps fault that the balls are stuck in the ground or so.

Best answers
Saiyan Overlord,thx for the tips il check them out.

DJ-Ready,...i stand corrected.
Really like the maps and all but i get all mushy and pissed-offed-beyoned-reason when one of the balls gets stuck underground^^

ps: is there i site or something were i can download esf maps..if so plz post a link :paper:

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Best answers
*Gaara* said:
Saiyan Overlord,thx for the tips il check them out.

DJ-Ready,...i stand corrected.
Really like the maps and all but i get all mushy and pissed-offed-beyoned-reason when one of the balls gets stuck underground^^

ps: is there i site or something were i can download esf maps..if so plz post a link :paper:
try esf-world for maps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom