need help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hi, every 10 minutes or so i keep getting this popup, regardless if i am browsing the net. and yes i have tried spybot

hope i get some replies soon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate pop ups.

I'd love to help

Every like 10 mintues i get a 'pop up' that interupts what i'm doing, but doesnt do anything. But if i alt tab it shows the IE icon there then it dissapears. Its ben doing this for a while, my internet explorer doesnt even work...

I'll look into pop up elimination...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well what makes me angry is that i dont even use damm ie yet popups from it come up from no where.. irritates me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya i use that too, but is there anyway i could use the "real time protection" on IE?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it sounds like you got spyware from the so called "Spam King" That The USA Cyber Bacon recently busted , thou if people continue to visit this site (whatever it may be) will get spyware coz it was under some agreement that he can put spyware on peoples coms if the use vistis his site

use ad-aware or spybot , update the crap out of it and see what happens , if that doesn't work , try microbastards antispyware beta or look on the ms knowlege base for an article on the issue

can't you just use firefox and not ie , the latest version is 1.03

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i do use firefox but i dont know why this pop up from ie just comes out from no where

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the spybot tea timer could also help you out here , also look in you msconfig for stuff that ur'e not familar with (ther'e easy to spot) example iexplore.exe , i once had this at startup , if was a flaw thing in ie that just consumed ur'e memory , some uber windows attacks must of made that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks but i still get a popup and what makes me angry is that im not even searching through the net when this happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom