DBZ MOVIES

Best answers
Hey guys i was wondaring if anyone has heard the news about the 2 new dbz movies beeingg released in english
"Broly the second comming" and "bio broly" i know they are being realeaed REALY soon but i wasnt sure if they are out yet or not btw tell us whats your fave dbz movie

mine is "Bardock father of goku" :yes:

Best answers
brolly:second coming is already released...

my favourite movie is dbz movie 7 - Super android 13.it got humor and cool fights.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fave movie is, "Violent fight! Violent Fight! Super exciting Fight!" I hate all the DBZ Dubbed movie's =\Far too butchered with s***ty american unpopular bands =\..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bio Broly and Lord Slug were probably the worst. My favorite...Movie 12! And it's not even dubbed yet.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
13 > 12

Tapion is better than any incarnate of Brolly.

Best answers
i saw japenese version of the broly movies and bio broly pissed me off they ruined broly in that.:(

I didnt particuly like lord slug much but i loved it when goku went semi saiyan that rox soo god danm much.

I like bardock though because hes what goku cauld.. no wait...SHOULD! have been like attitude wise...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bardock was more of a movie special , not a movie , but in some japanese sence it probably is a movie

my favourite was the "the three legendary super-saiya-jins" - the jap name , or it was called something else (the android movie)

Best answers
either way its all still cool i hope to have every movie and episode in english in dvds oneday it,ll be coolios first thing is to get ultimate uncut special :)

Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
bardock was more of a movie special , not a movie , but in some japanese sence it probably is a movie

my favourite was the "the three legendary super-saiya-jins" - the jap name , or it was called something else (the android movie)
Super Android 13?

Best answers
I've already got Broly's second coming, it was better than the first imo. I'm definately not gonna get bio broly I saw that in japanese and it was pretty much pure garbage, I'm looking forward to movie 12 and maybe 11, I've seen them before but it was really bad quality, but I don't really have good memories about 11 one kick from gogeta and a small spirit bomb type thing and it's over =[ though the story was alright so I'll see how I feel at the time :p

Best answers
what happens in the third broly movie that everyone hates so much? why, does broly seem like a wuss?

Best answers
Gh0st-Xer0 said:
what happens in the third broly movie that everyone hates so much? why, does broly seem like a wuss?
I mainly hate the plentifull plot holes in it, then the fact that Broly is just a mass of goo and it only has Goten and Trunks in it for the whole movie except for a breif appearance from Android 18..

Best answers
lol yea that sounds pretty bad. but a question for the ages... how did brolly survive being blown into the sun?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spoiler

Some evil scientist paid that fake 'warlock' guy and he got his blood from where he landed on earth and ressurected him =O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*spoilers*

I liked Movie 12 because:

-Gogeta pwnage
-Lots of SSJ3 Goku (And a funky transformation sequence)
-You see Goku do Goten's Charge attack to kill Fat Janemba >;o
-SS2 Vegeta in general
-Otherworld Tournament at the start
-Goten and Trunks fighting a recreation of Hitler and the nazi army :)D)
-Mr. Satan in a rare moment of fighting ownage (vs zombies)
-Super Janemba has a sword...a sword!

I could go on for ages...

I didn't like Movie 11 because:

1) Broly got weaker :)()
2) ...and he looked ridiculous
3) ...and he died three times in under an hour.
4) Crappy character designs (Bio fighters)
5) The main threat was a purple slime that was allergic to seawater :S
6) No Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Future Trunks...just Goten, Trunks, Krillin and #18.

Basically it seemed to be a lame reason to bring Broly back and satiate the Broly fanboys...and completely downplayed Broly in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom