Quick new cloud sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^^ i had used once this stock to... well i can say nothing bad but its boring and good as overviewable in forums... also the name font could be lighted up.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can say nothing bad...but its boring? whats boring about it? so i can change it X_x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the color... the the style... :-\ no fun inside

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I agree with Tryforce.(BTW Your sigs rock =D )

Try to make it a bit more, exciting. Make it brighter, just try to make it stand out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:p thanks ^^"

Well, i see you´d changed it abit lighter or? dont you? well i think if you dont want to change the style abit you may make a outer glow at the text... it pays attention.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think he did Brightness/Contrast to save some time... o_o

Brightness : -25
Contrast : +25

If you want it to be a, 'dark', siggeh, use that operation. ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt change anything....i dont even use the brightness contrast thing, but the style is just grunge, the color is done with color balance to fit clouds hair, and the lightning...well i could make it a bit brighter if you want too....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well your grunge style is not very grungy at all... but its grunge style. So let this darkness there... also i wont see any point to do it abit or alot better :-\

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if this is not grungy, could you show me how "real" grunge looks like, since this was made with grunge brushes, and looks very grungy to me, could be just me though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i dont got the pic now but once swift had done a "Very" "Very" grungy sig... and if i want to see the differents btw. urs ...and his... then your is just more cleaner.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because it's cleaner doesn't mean it's not grunge. You can have different degrees of grunge you know...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sicron said:
if this is not grungy, could you show me how "real" grunge looks like, since this was made with grunge brushes, and looks very grungy to me, could be just me though
Look at my sig, mine is grunge(and tech). Grunge is dark. o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom