photoshop siggy skillz!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not to bad , pretty good for a photo shop newbie (i'm not sure if ur a newbie to it , thw what can i improve upon thing gave me the inpression sorta)

Best answers
yeh i got photoshop 3 days ago lol just been messing with it but i have tons of animation cels on my comp and they rock for sigs and avatars i did my avatar in photoshop to crits or advice whatever would be sweet thanx people :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i myself still suck a little with photoshop , i can't remeber how to fuse layers and stuff , thou i have done it on some ocasions

Best answers
the whole layer thing realy gets me somthing canges or go missin and im like WTF?!?

Best answers
U call that skill? sry, but its is one of the simplest PS sig making way.
U use a black BG,a render pic jsut blended in, and a text, that is modified abit.
I dont like it sry.

2/10.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
marvin , from the artist's point of view , tones help with color in a certain respect that art painters belive

i guess you would say the same about black & white movies , eh?

Best answers
its not here to be liked its here so people can give advise or tell me whats wrong and what i should be doing to make it look good i think it looks ok... but i dont know much bout photoshop :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill help...

-make it lighter, its hard to see
-the border doesnt fit, the border on the lower part of the sig is thicker/wider than the border edge on the right
-use a different font, this one doesnt look nice and is hard to read
-put some effort in the bg, i suggest learning how to brush, filter backgrounds always mess up

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It looks clean and all but its waaaay to dark. I wouldnt suggest messing with the BG too much though, it might take away from the flow of it all.

Best answers
thnx for crits i was wondarin if there are tutorials on things like sig making so i can learn to do effects and make pictures look better

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Marvin said:
U call that skill? sry, but its is one of the simplest PS sig making way.
U use a black BG,a render pic jsut blended in, and a text, that is modified abit.
I dont like it sry.

2/10.
I wouldn't be talking... -_- *coughbrushuseromfgwtfbbqlolololcough*

Nice sig, cleaner is the way of being simple. If I were you, I would follow what Sicron.

Best answers
Thnx Guys im starting to do more photoshop things soon ill make a new sig see what everyone thinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom