Fan fic?

Best answers
I'm currently planning on writing a fan fic, though I haven't yet quite worked out what about. Either way, just lettin y'all know incase you have some ideas for me or whatnot.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is the general setting of this Fan Fic?

Btw, nice post again Akago.

Best answers
Synth said:
What is the general setting of this Fan Fic?

Btw, nice post again Akago.
That's just it, I'm not exactly sure what I should write about just yet. I have like... A potato sack woth of ideas floating around in my mind trying to form something, so, I'm asking you guys...

And thanks Hwo. It means alot comin' from you. No big promises for round 2 yet though... I haven't started.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The last fan-fic you wrote was a sort-of behind the scenes look at FC, Why not do something like that? Maybe include the separation of VVU or something.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
The last fan-fic you wrote was a sort-of behind the scenes look at FC, Why not do something like that? Maybe include the separation of VVU or something.
I might just do that, kinda like a present, FC 2040.

Kinda like an indepth/fantasy version of the Fight Club as is now.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well with Magus' retirement I somehow doubt FC 2050 will continue, perhaps Hwo will let you continue it with him, unless of course you wanna start something fresh.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Well with Magus' retirement I somehow doubt FC 2050 will continue, perhaps Hwo will let you continue it with him, unless of course you wanna start something fresh.
I doubt that. There would be at least 4 or 5 people Magus would choose before me. Though I may start something new and whatever, I dunno. Who knows...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom