EVM>ESF 1.3???????????

Best answers
hmmmmm i was wondering what is the difference between evm and esf 1.3????

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVM is an unbalanced cesspool , 1.3 will be better FULL STOP.

This soun's like another evm vs esf thread , which has been done time and time again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can't really judge 1.3 yet as it's not out yet

but most likely ESF 1.3 will own EVM, because the quality of the work by the ESF team by far surpasses the quality of the addons

Best answers
First of all,the ESF team has ESF's source code. So EVM team can never make anything better unless ESF becomes open source. And secondly, Did you see PCJoe's new GFX system? The new transformations will look 100 times better than EVMs. Oh and EVM is extremly unbalanced.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVM works on AMX scripting, which isn't nearly as complex as actual coding. AMX will have its limits, while ESF will have far greater potential.

Best answers
wat do u mean by unbalanced i think its pretty cool BUT i do think that 1.3 will be better then the EVM

Best answers
it means that EVM disrupts fairness in the game. If you don't know why, think of how much power you get when transforming.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hopefully when 1.3 come's out and it has all it's flashy trans and such it wont lagg everyone like EVM :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Smeg said:
Hopefully when 1.3 come's out and it has all it's flashy trans and such it wont lagg everyone like EVM :)
ESF isn't for flashy effects and causing seizures.

It is a game of fairness and pointless brutal fighting. Typical DBZ mod.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
evm tries to modify to bring it closer to the series but at the same time the evm team don't think of balance , i myslef have a dual setup of 1.2.3 and evm (evm2 on won , esf1.2.3 on esai) i never touch evm no more simply because of it's lack of balance , and plus if ur some1 who plays against bots a lot , then you will not get any challenge outta them if you use evm

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Example for unbalanced EVM:

Goku and Vegeta boath at 6.000.000 PL
SSJ3Goku ghas than round 38.000.000PL
Majin Vegeta round 34.000.000PL
and they are the closest together

But i realy like the Kaioken idea it works nice

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh, I should've requested mod powers.

If you want to discuss EVM, can you atleast do it in offtopic, please.

Also, don't make this an ESF Vs. EVM thread, the result is known to all of you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
couldn't you just ask for them for mod powers , after all , your are a team member/mapper

anywho , on topic: i see that the red saiyan evm server supposedly has an ssj4 plug in , but pfffft , anything from Dbgt can be chucked in the scrap heap

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh. I have mod powers and I dont even use them. lol.
hmm.. I have never played EVM. But the one thing I like about being on the team compared to EVM is that.. everything they're doing is probably going to waste graphical wise. Because we are giving the public a very special present which is probably gonna make EVMs gfx worthless. " not trying to insult EVM :D "
Anyway.. hmm.. The only MAJOR different between ESF and EVM is that they have fusion. though.. there is a Graphical way of doing it in ESF 1.3 without actualy fusing..... hmm.. I dont know how to explain it, but you'll see! :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i suggested they put gotenks in with the buddy system not so long ago , thou i'm not really sure about vegetto (it looks like something that will have to be simlar to evm.... OHNOES!!!!!!!!)

btw , your a mod , but i have just about as many posts as you :p:)

Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
The only MAJOR different between ESF and EVM is that they have fusion. though.. there is a Graphical way of doing it in ESF 1.3 without actualy fusing..... hmm.. I dont know how to explain it, but you'll see! :D
Is that how Joe's FX system will have these features so you can program vegeta to spawn out of nowhere and fuse with goku by spawning sprites etc so you will see vegeto instead of ssj1 goku?

I read this in the FX thread a bit ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom