ESF Enhanced?

Best answers
What is ESF Enhanced I know this isn't evm, but I see a server up called esf enhanced. Anyone have a idea what it is?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe the host has used amx to change some settings or simply its just a server name

Best answers
i have seen this server smeg in the game type it says enhanced|teamgame or Enhanced|freefight

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe Enhanced is the Clan name. There was also that other mod that added SSJ4 but I don't think that's this.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ4 servers are chaotic, The developers had a good concept, but the thing is, you can go SSJ4 ANY time you want. There is also a way to be brolly, but I dunno how cuz they say he crashes the server too easily. about 85% of the server is beams, that wip out 3/4 of the map. It's not hard at ALL to achive 20,000,000 in the normal form, because you gain an incredible about of pl when you are killed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just thought it was a amx modifcation that just played sounds and so on when you pwned the crap outa someone or killed some1 , i was about to join it , but then i had to let steam download all this tuff , which i really didn't want to wait thou , i may take a look at ti thou or get in contact with whomever runs it to see if they won't let other servers use it , it its good enough , i may peswade the ozforces server game ops/admins to use it

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
the ssj4plugin is the worst crap i've ever played. 1 beam - all dead, 1 beam - all dead, 1 beam - all dead, 1 beam - all dead, and so on ...
now THATS fun right? Every serveradmin who runs it is a *** in my opinion.
and to you overlord, why do you have to post in every goddamn thead! youre annoying and most of your posts are nonsense.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
the ssj4plugin is the worst crap i've ever played. 1 beam - all dead, 1 beam - all dead, 1 beam - all dead, 1 beam - all dead, and so on ...
now THATS fun right? Every serveradmin who runs it is a *** in my opinion.
and to you overlord, why do you have to post in every goddamn thead! youre annoying and most of your posts are nonsense.
oh i'm sorry , is there a law say i'm the most annoyying person in thw world , i'm not talking nonsense here , WHERE DID MY CALL FOR = RESPECT GO , NOW THIS IS NO FAIR!. that was real stupid judgement Dj , i especially didn't expect that to come from someone like you , and plus , ur'e flaming any server admin in that post who uses this mod , it's up to them if they want to run a amx mod on their server or not

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's kinda rediculous on how fast you can die in there :/. I don't see the fun/humor in blowing up a whole map. "OMG!! MY PL IS LIKE BAJILLION, I GOTTA SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE I CAN KILL :D :D :D :D"

Though it was a nice place to test my explosion sprites..

Best answers
Do it again blow em up =D Enhanced i would think better sound effects and models quality wise.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
meh, its a fact that its no fun to play esf when everyone has like 100 mil pl and ONLY nukes the whole map again and again ...
and the annoying thing about you is that you post like 50 posts per day, its like every second reply in any thread is from you ...
dont just post for the sake of posting but only if you can contribute to the thread.
im not saying that all of your posts are spam but not all of it are not-spam (gah .. whats the word for that >_> senefull? whatever)
dunt dont discuss that in here anymore, there are irc channels to to so or pms or whatever
so back on topic.
i hate the ssj4 plugin and i disrespect everyone who bothers to run it on a public server. and thats my very own opinion and noone can change it.

Best answers
blowing up the world sounds fun. but it really would get boring real fast. REAL fast. Enhanced probably had a fairly good premise, but people abused it way too much.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^^agreeded , thats the main reason i h8 evm for , and then this just does the same thing , but thank god it doesn't have evm's annoying teleport system

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok... I am a admin in that server, and yes it has ssj4, but its on its apha stages, its not going to be 1 beam nukes all, it WILL be balenced. Cooler and Brolly will also be added in it. and some of you saying stuff I Never seen you in the server. and the fact that ssj4 is rarely used in there when people from outside the stars clan are playing in it.... well, cant say crap that the server sucks. If you want, go in it when its open to see for yourself, you just have to download about 30 wav songs though an FTP its about a 10 min process if your not on dial up.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, so much hatred in the forums. It sounds like me when Im testing stuff with bots. I use Goku and his Spirit bomb or Krillan and his Spatter Beam thing and kill everything. It's quite fun for about 10 minutes. But I guess if other epople were using it just as bad as I would then i would get annoyed quite fast. But they did say it was in alpha testing so maybe it will get better. Who knows...

Best answers
it could get better. the alpha of ESF wasnt as amazing as the version now is it?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I really think everyone is getting too worried about this.... if you want to know join the server!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smeg said:
I really think everyone is getting too worried about this.... if you want to know join the server!
exactly, and if you dont like this, never return, your not bound by steam to always play in every server listed.

Best answers
Most ESF Add-ons have not turned out so well. I'm always open to new things though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom