ESF...DMZ?

Best answers
Hey, I'm new (Still downloading ESF >_> *Kicks his intarwebbar*) and ESF reminds me of DMZ.

For those of you who dont know what DMZ is, it was, key word, WAS another dragonball Z mod for half-life 1. I'm just asking for the people out there who know what it is, if this is anything like that, and if so - why did DMZ die?

DMZ never actually hit the steam stage, they had problems with the coding, so its a more or less dead mod now. :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we all know of pointless old dmz............ it depressed me to see it fail as i wanted to see what it promised , but then all the staff just started slacking off & slowly die , btw , i can't help but feel that this will turn into a dmz vs esf argument (let's hope it doesn't >_<)

oh , by the way , Welcome to The Forums (aka Hell) :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt like DMZ....notice how i say didnt like, and didnt see it was the biggest piece of crap since Bill Gates mother gave birth or something similar. This mod isnt like DMZ apart from teh fact they are both DBZ mods. Play and see for yourself Strykor and welcome to ESF Forums ;o

Best answers
Dmz is not good ... Bad graphic... its hard to use special abillities ... I like Esf much more ... Cause of better graphic... The way u control is alot better than dmz... and cause ESF ROCKS :D

Best answers
Yay! I liked DMZ, but then again, I never saw ESF X) I'm re-downloading (Yes, RE DOWNLOADING, friggin' machine just... fizz pop hissed at me and died, so I've just had to reformat it >_>).

On DMZ you had to do combo's like A,S,D + Ki Button to do a kamehameha. Does ESF use the same system?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and yet abilities for charcters are only just being added , thou if you ask me , tha's fine , the team has shown that taking one step at a time makes a better game!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On DMZ you had to do combo's like A,S,D + Ki Button to do a kamehameha. Does ESF use the same system?
no you can choose attacks just as you would choose a weapon in normal halflife, the flying system is WAY better and more handlable, melee is actually fun and theres advanced melee which you will probably like if youve played DMZ, you can go ssj at certain levels or evil buu, cell 2, mystic krillin...

well its all in the manual which will be in your ESF folder after you install (the manual is in the folder that is of course entitled MANUAL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom