Real Ultimate Power!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town.

If you don't believe that ninjas have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me.

When the ninjas wailed on their guitars, the pirates started spraying diarrhea on each other and loved it. <------- My inspiration for this sig.

Anyways, that's the little story about my sig (you should check out that site too, it's soooo funny). It's like, totally awesome ninja's fighting each other while wailing there guitars, so post your comments and stuff.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lmao That site is awesome, i cant believe ive never seen it before. I might actually buy one of those shirts \o
Oh yea the sig isnt half-bad either :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Flipping out and killing people is awesome, that's why ninjas are awesome. Read the page on seppuku or I'll flip out and get really super pissed without even thinking twice about it!

There's a platformer game that goes along with this site, where you just run around and cut off people's heads. I'll have to find it again now, because it had REAL Ultimate Power!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom