no Goten :(

Best answers
hey i wonder why you guiys didn't add the goten caracter he is cool and litle trunks on esf 1.3 .Well tien is a human goten is a half human and half saiyan so why don't you put goten in esf?????

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess the trouble would be finding enough moves for him to use, and balancing him :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wouldn't he just be a small Goku clone? Besides there are plenty of Saiyans in game already.

Best answers
It will be cool the moves dont realy have to be new right??? besides he has 2 trans that can't be a problem and well the saiyans are popular so i think there can't be a problem by adding him into esf right???????

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the problem with the moves is that if he just has the same moves as everyone else, there really isn't any point in adding him at the moment :)

Best answers
i know goten is an important person in dbz (he in truks do fusion) at least you can do is put him in a game.And with the moves well try to be inventive

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goten would just be a Goku clone with far less moves. I can't think of any unique moves that he has aside from Kamehameha. Gohan and Goku already have it. Not to mention Cell too. So tell me, what is the point of adding in Goten when he has nothing to call his own. What would be the point of choosing him in game?

If you are really dead set on this you can go to the Suggestions forum and create a thread about it. Just be sure to explain why he should be in. Give them some unique moves to work with and some type of advantage he may get. Don't just say "I want Goten so put him in!!!!!!" :S

Best answers
Goten is cool he got one beam thats a litle diffrent from the other the Kame kame-ha a smaller version of kame hame-ha i read it some place on the nett but don't remember vere :\

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A mini-kame isn't unique attack. Goten isn't unique, although he was key to the DBZ plot, like said already, he'd pretty much be goku minus the spirit bomb and probably the kame torpedo.

Best answers
make the the model of goten similar to the one in the end of the buu saga he he isin't a goku clone animore :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vlad_goten said:
make the the model of goten similar to the one in the end of the buu saga he he isin't a goku clone animore :p
You don't seem to understand. Goten has no unique attacks. The only thing he would have would be a Kamehameha, which three other characters already have. What would be the point of adding him in?

Give valid reasons. All I'm seeing is "I want Goten because *really bad reason* so just do it ok!?!"

Again:

Pain said:
If you are really dead set on this you can go to the Suggestions forum and create a thread about it. Just be sure to explain why he should be in. Give them some unique moves to work with and some type of advantage he may get. Don't just say "I want Goten so put him in!!!!!!" :S

Best answers
well since the only reason to have Goten in is Fusion and that is the only so there are no good reason's

Best answers
something like the scatering kamehamea,you can add the solar flare you know its popular etc etc etc

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
no goten in esf and no imaginary attacks. so stop bragging about it.
only way to play him is using a custom model.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, you can just download a model from else where. We're not adding Goten as a playable character. If you want, you can replace another character with the model of goten just to make yourself happy.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd much rather have the characters we're getting in 1.3. Ginyu has the switch body attack so that makes him interesting and 18 is an andriod so they may be able to do something unique with her ki or pl (even if they don't, 18 has a bunch of nifty attacks). Then we have the buddys that are going with these characters that are undoubtibly going to spice things up more. Goten on the other hand has nothing unique and imo wouldn't add much (if anything at all) to the game.

Best answers
vlad_goten said:
hey i wonder why you guiys didn't add the goten caracter he is cool and litle trunks on esf 1.3
I guess that adding kid trunks isn't pointless!! he has the finishing buster technique!! Oh, is it possible to make for each character in esf 1.3 special melee?? this would make kid trunks and goten special in a way (great team if u watched movie 11)!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goten is a pointless character to add. I understand replacing the goku model with him, cuz that makes since, but a whole new character? oooh, a mini goku with new sounds :eek:. And they cant just make up an attack, because the only thign different about goten at the end of dbz was his appearance, same for trunks too. They aren't gonna put a character in just "because he's cool"

However, he DID kick ass in budokai 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom