More Community Projects?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be neat to get the community more involved in ESF.

Like with project tien, it would get things done a wi bit faster, and take some stress off the devs.

Like new graphics or models, whatever needs done, and more stuff like making new ESF forum header competitions would be cool too, too bad i missed it.

Comments?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
I think it would be neat to get the community more involved in ESF.

Like with project tien, it would get things done a wi bit faster, and take some stress off the devs.

Like new graphics or models, whatever needs done, and more stuff like making new ESF forum header competitions would be cool too, too bad i missed it.

Comments?
I HIGHLY doubt that there will be anymore community projects since 1.3 is coming soon. Tien has been talked about and in the works for a long time as it is. This is a lot of people working on ONE character and its taken this long. I don't think anyone else is willing to do this again unless people are heart-set on a Gotenks or something. Even then we'd have to convince the team to code it and add it for us when we're done.

I guess the true answer is to wait and see what the future holds, but in my personal opinion, I think Tien will be it as far as community projects ^_^;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
I HIGHLY doubt that there will be anymore community projects since 1.3 is coming soon. Tien has been talked about and in the works for a long time as it is. This is a lot of people working on ONE character and its taken this long.
Well alota ppl were tying to do it very unorganized for such a long time. I got tired of it and gethered people to do it. If people were mor orginized oin these projects, there could have been more done.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell, I would help work on Tien if they needed me to. Tien would be sweet to have. Dodompa ray, Beam Cannon and Tri Beam Cannon. That would own, also if he used Chiaotzu as an attack.
" Quick Chiaotzu, self-destruct again!" *throws the chiao-bomb at the enemies*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theoretically, what would you like to see as the next community project? I can't speak for anyone else but I wouldn't mind doing sounds if I thought it was for a good character. Dabura is the one that springs to mind.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really really really want Dabura in. I made a list of characters that im sure everyone saw that describes his moves and all. He'd be like an Evil trunks which makes it fair seeing as how Vegeta is like Goku. I could also help with sound if they needed me to. Budokai 3 has the best sounds if anyone wants to help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If there is another community project, I too would vote for Dabura. I found a new love for him after playing as him in Budokai 3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i vote for goten and trunks with the buddy system, thus FUSION would be made possible =p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom