A good question...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they are adding in the whole ginyu force and almost all or all of the Z fighters, why not add in Radditz or Nappa? They gave the team a run for their money in the show.... Just seems weird to not have any villians from the Sayian Saga except for Vegeta. So do you think they should add those guys in?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure their not adding all of the gunyu force.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't think the team will add all those character's in. I mean they are trying to keep the game balanced and stay true to the show, so imagine nappa against Goku SSJ3. I mean come on!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nappa OR raditz didnt have any actual attacks that we saw (except for raditzs two beam attack thing and nappas explosion) they would only have one attack then and the team doesnt want to make up attacks like budokai did

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok well how would Frieza, Cell or anyone before the Buu Saga be able to survive against SSJ3 Goku.... They wouldn't in the show but for balance reasons they have to. So i don't see why Radditz or Nappa wouldn't be allowed to. And what is so bad about using some of the names from the Budokia series? It works for me. It at least gives the characters a chance to be in the game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Ok well how would Frieza, Cell or anyone before the Buu Saga be able to survive against SSJ3 Goku.... They wouldn't in the show but for balance reasons they have to. So i don't see why Radditz or Nappa wouldn't be allowed to. And what is so bad about using some of the names from the Budokia series? It works for me. It at least gives the characters a chance to be in the game.

They are trying to base it on the show, not the game

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nappa and Radditz. They have very few attacks. A standard character needs atleast 2-3 unique attacks. And they're not exactly interesting compared to the other characters who all have their own unique abilities and signature moves. Radditz and Nappa are just standard DBZ villains.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless they were buddied. Nappa had two real attacks (unless I missed him using the Bomber D.X due to dub editing: Break Cannon and Giant Storm) and Raditz has one (the two-handed beam).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
He had the two handed beam and the one where he told Goku to watch the birdie....
You mean Double Sunday (2 handed beam) and Saturday Crush ("watch the birdie")

Poor raditz....a victim of the Funimized attack names....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Yeah but Im not sure of thoses were the actual names or if thats what Budokia gave him...
they had no names, so Funimation decided "Hey! Lets name them after DAYS OF THE WEEK!"

"Brilliant!"

"Intellegent!"

"I smell a promotion for you!"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you once again Logan. I swear I would kiss you if I knew you wouldn't like it... LOL just playin. I wish they'd give those guys real names for there moves. And what sucks is they came back from HFIL and got owned by Vegta....

Best answers
well since we already dug into the subject of which and why didnt make it then explanation is simple, they want to put characters which had an impact and was shown a lot, radditz doesnt apply in that category plus what ever they said about attacks, nappa maybe applies but the same for him not many attacks no transform etc... I still wonder how android 18 would transform I dont understand that buddie thing they said, if they wanna add someone important they should look to add maybe tien since he has several attacks (excuse me for not being knowledgeable about the names but I saw dbz in hebew dubbing :) ) , yamcha might have been ok too but thats not for sure... another one could be dabura, he doesnt make that big of appearance but he has some attacks plus he looks cool rofl :D
other then that, dont mind about the characters, whoever wants brolly or some other movie character can download skins and ****...
anyhow I hope I explained myself...
p.s. dont call picollos transformation "taking off his cape" I really hate when u do it :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Yeah Piccolos trans are Sync with Nails and Sync with Kami
with the new FX system, you can make a trans animation of Piccolo fusing with Nail or Kami.

At least...I think you can do something like that (given...you have the right models. I KNOW there's a Nail model but not a Kami...)

also, you need to take into account the fact that piccolo may only have one transformation still in 1.3

Ex-Pro 1.2.3 Player
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well what about buu's attacks shouldn't he be able to use the kamehameha wave because he saw goku do it and he mimicked it and btw raditz could be in ESF because if he goes in he would get Melee, Ki blob/ki-blast power beam, saturday crush and double sunday and sensu beans but the only downside is no transformation for him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom