Two questions about ESF beta 1.3

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
1. Will Goku & SSJ Goku models keep their current bones and look, because the current ones are the best ( all other Gokus are crap ).
2. FX system - all you talking about is internal usage in game.
Mine question is that will I be able to make it outside of the game, because I know how to code and make things in C, C++, C#, Java, etc.
I'm asking this because its a little bit stupid to me just press few buttons in ingame editor and voila - you get storm of flashes, lightnings etc. over the map. Its better for me to make it outside so I feel like I did it, not just some ingame editor. So its mine + to mine pride ^^

Thanks.

Best answers
Jeez encore.
use your head for once.
course you can still do that, just like ur doing now with that weird addon of yours. called AMXX ;)
The FX system is designed so that we do not need to call upon people such as yourself.
i kinda like it. and it will probably get me better effects then u can code. seeing as you ripped EVM ;)

later!!
hope this answered your question

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ofcourse I could use all the effects in AMX Mod X, as it should appear as game messages, but I thought on just editing external FX files by notepad.
But I think its going to be editable, if game compiles it on the fly that would be stupid.

I didn't ripped EVM, nor both of addons rip other things.
We just use the most easiest functions to achieve things like lightning ^^
Well, gotta go.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
joes fx system stores the fx scripts in exernal files so you can share your creations with other pwoples. that means you can also write them directly into this files if you desire.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
YES!!!
So I can edit them outside...
Oh, one more thing about Goku models - will they stay like the current ones?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
YES!!!
So I can edit them outside...
Oh, one more thing about Goku models - will they stay like the current ones?
I believe they re-do all the models, including goku.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
No... Damnit...
I'm sure the new goku will be allot better then the current one, the current one isn't bad but its time for a new version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom