Goku-san :}

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
will Goku SSj3 make his apperance in esf 1.3.beta?
because he's in DBZ .......etc. and if he does make his apparition will he become the strongest or the other will have the dbz transf. too ex (vegeta-maj vegeta (why not)). o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, SSJ3 Goku is planned for ESF 1.3 if I'm not mistaken.

Best answers
Yes, These are the transformations planned for 1.3

What characters/transformations will Beta 1.3 have?
+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I wonder how the team is going to balance things when you have a Goku SSJ3 up against so Piccolo with no cape???

On topic: Yes Goku ssj3 will be in 1.3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still say Ginyu should have Jeice in. He had ACTUAL moves. Burter never did anything but fly around Goku! AHHHH!!!! ;( Im still confused as to why they did this...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I still say Ginyu should have Jeice in. He had ACTUAL moves. Burter never did anything but fly around Goku! AHHHH!!!! ;( Im still confused as to why they did this...
I'm assuming that Burter will be the melee member of the group. Since he's the fastest ginyu member, he'll probably have fast speed in ESF.

Best answers
Its been a while since i've seen dbz, i cant even remember burter, i can remember jiece... he was a good character. I want to know how ssj3 goku is going to be evened by SSJ2 Vegeta - it doesnt seem fair, unless vegeta's ssj2 is majin an gets him to the strength of ssj3 goku. - but mayb takes more pl than a ssj2 goku, half way between ssj2 and 3.

Best answers
doh why did they put the Gyniew force in esf they are week with no special powers

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
malrak_dossta said:
Its been a while since i've seen dbz, i cant even remember burter, i can remember jiece... he was a good character. I want to know how ssj3 goku is going to be evened by SSJ2 Vegeta - it doesnt seem fair, unless vegeta's ssj2 is majin an gets him to the strength of ssj3 goku. - but mayb takes more pl than a ssj2 goku, half way between ssj2 and 3.
Ssj3 will have a larger ki drain then ssj2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Ssj3 will have a larger ki drain then ssj2.
What about when you have a high PL as SSJ3?

I can imagine that, when you've just transformed to SSJ3, the Ki drain would (and should) be high, like in the show, but if your PL gets much higher during the fights, will the drain be lower, because your character becomes 'more experienced' at being SSJ3?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On the subject of Burter, i'm thinking maybe he has the Purple Comet Flash attack and Jeice (model) just appears for the attack animation, then dissapears when the attack is over.

Also, if he's going to have uber speed then that's a big selling point, basic melee fans rely on speed a lot (transed Krillin :eek:) so i'm sure they'd get a lot of use out of him.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know yet. But if it was up to me to keep things balanced, i'd say the ki drain will stay the same all the way. Keep in mind that this is "my opinion".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom