SSJ Transformation for 1.3

Best answers
hey all, im curious, in 1.3, say im goku, and i have the nessicary power to go ssj3, tho i only want to be ssj2 - say to go easier on my little brother - is it possible to chose which elvel of ssj, i think that would be very important. - oh, and the multiplyer for ssj2 and 3, would they multiply your transformed power level or your regular, say if its transformed pl (multiplyer in example is always 2)

2 - 4 - 8

if its multiplying say normal pl it would be

2 - 4 - 6

or do you guys have a different way of figuring it out, just curious as what 2 expect

- Malrak

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think you press ascend you go ssj, then press it again u go ssj2, press it again ssj3. if youre already at perfect trans, i think you juss press it three times in a row to go ssj3, or twice for you if u want ssj2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have ever played EVM, you would know this. If you havent.... well, dont start now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
If you have ever played EVM, you would know this. If you havent.... well, dont start now.
shouldnt compare the 2. ESF 1.3 may turn out different than a add-on. Who knows, guess we'll hafta wait and see

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Is 1.3 allready out yet? No. Do you know how 1.3 works? No.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom