*Naruto ep 132 Predictions*

Best answers
Well Naruto episode 132 is coming up tomorrow,whats your predictions,what do you think is going to happen?

personally i think the flashbacks are over and that sasuke is going to pawn narutos ass back to konoha ninja academy :fight: , but then Naruto is going to get all angry over sasukes behavior and the entire situation they are in and going to go Fox Naruto and then naruto will have the upperhand smacking some sense into little cry boi Sasuke.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you ask me the advantages will switch from side to side a lot. Then Naruto powers up, then Sasuke powers up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the flashbacks are over as well, but I doubt that Sasuke is going to own Naruto ^_^
Sure, he's been smashing him all over the place inbetween the flashbacks, but I'm pretty sure Naruto's been holding back. I think it's gonna be an awesome fight :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't wait either, but for crying out loud I HOPE there are no more flashbacks. Some of the flashbacks were ok to, but at this point I've been waiting for more than 10 episodes waiting to see Sasuke and Naruto throw down... I've waited long enough! I'm sure it'll be a great episode either way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they will be evenly matched untill half of the episode where sasuke get's some new form of power and they talk about it for the rest of the show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't worry people, I can't remember exactly, but i'm about 99% sure that the flashbacks are over. It's just kick ass fighting from here on out.

Best answers
sounds good...'cause iam dying to see some real action now: )

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are still some flashbacks, but they aren't to bad.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the episode is called, "Friends" so you have to expect some more flashbacks of Naruto and Sasuke's friendship.

Still... it's sad to know that Sasuke will probably never achieve Mangekyou Sharingen, because him killing Naruto, will never happen.

Best answers
i have 2 min left on my download then il watch it and see for my self...personally i like flasbacks but waiting 4 weeks for a fight i want to see is frustrating:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom