Inuyasha 166-167 Terrible **SPOILER**

Best answers
The ending of inuyasha was pitiful. I was so upset after watching the final episode 166-167. They leave everything open. They do not kill naraku, kikyou still doesn't have a meaning yet, kagura is still controlled by naraku do to her heart being in his hands. Sesshomaru did nothing for the end.

The story ended with inuyasha using the shikon shard on tensaiga to get out of a demon stomach. The evil aura of the shard caused inuyasha to turn into a demon form again but kagome ran to inuyasha, who by the way is standing in acid from the demons stomach. He holds him and tells him not to leave and he returns to his normal form. He asks kagome to hold him a little longer while uses his tensaiga again to break open the stomach. Naraku leaves and we see the group back at Kaede's where they are all being healed. Inuyasha asks kagome to talk to him outside and they go up into a tree. Inuyasha says he is not ready yet for what lies ahead but kagome said that if it wasn't for him, they would all be dead. She also said she was happy that for once, she got to be beside him to help and she leans on his shoulder. Inuyasha thinks to himself that he too is happy that they are together and that she is beside him.

Storyline ends.

Okay...i honestly HATE HATE HATE open ending series. They made the fillers too long and could have easily cut 80 episodes. Those 80 could have been filled for how to defeat naraku. Sorry i know it is more of a rant and i have no sturdy basis but i am just letting off some steam because i watched this anime for about a year now and to be let off to this ending is just really disgraceful

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phew........

I'm kinda glad, I kind of followed the show for a while, but I quickly lost interest for it about half-way through. Good thing I did too. If I had kept with it, and endured this stupid ending, well, I'd probably be feeling just like you are, and that would blow.

Best answers
Well i heard the manga is still going so it's really not that big of a deal that the anime ended that way. The ending was dissapointing but thats it, it's not enough for me to go on a rant about it, and things were dragged out but i still enjoyed it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom