Characters / Moves

Best answers
I noticed some pictures on the frontpage with Andriod 18 and avatars for characters I haven't seen ingame. Are they going to be released or is there a patch I need in order to use them? Also, I was wondering if there was a cvar to change the amount of power you have? (e.g. 990,000 - 5,000,000)
So you could skipped the whole process of get owned by other people till you have enough energy to transform =P.

Anyway, thanks in advance for anyone. It's greatly appreciated.

Oh and assuming "any" of the creators / co-creators of this mod happen to read it, great work! ESF rocks, even though I get owned easily and there arent that many characters :p (vegeta is teh pwnz)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, it's a new patch. It's not out yet. They are showing you what's to come.
There is no built-in command to change power level.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if there was, everyone would abuse it to the maximum and make themselves with a hundred billion fofillion gazillion kallion power level and own everybody

Best answers
I understand that but what I meant was;

In CS, theres the UWC3 Mod etc, theres a command to grant a specific user 5000XP. Now, if there isn't a built-in command to do so, can a patch be made / is there a patch? Or add-on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I believe there is an AMX plugin that will let you do that. I wouldn't know where to find it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom