[Movie] Naruto Movie [Spoilers]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who saw it? i tought it was pretty cool, anime is better, but it was a good movie, to bad the olympic mini movie wasnt in it....=\

Best answers
Well i have to say i expected alot better but it was overall a good anime movie. I found the jump festa 2004 TV Special a way better experince then the movie. But the ending in the movie was amazing.

Best answers
Horribly predictable, but an entertaining watch nonetheless. Was good to finally see Kakashi back in action after his long absence in the series, and Naruto constantly fooling around again really made me laugh my pants off XD I agree with Sicron tho, it was a shame the Konoha Sports Day short wasn't included.

Looking forward to the second movie, with Gaara and Shikamaru ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i hope the new movie will be cool too, tho...i wonder, when did this movie take place? it must be after they met Tsunade and returning too the Konoha village (there was a flash back showing their little fight before naruto vs tsunade fight 2 in the city) but then again, it couldnt be since sasuke was injured, and as soon as tsunade healed sasuke, he fought with naruto....sooo.....it doesnt really match the original story line

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello and welcome to lack of plot continuity. It's to be expected, DBZ did it, and Naruto loves the DBZ forumla.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wasn't a lack of plot continuity, it just wasn't canon. Or 'set in a parallel universe' if you prefer. The Naruto movie was quite fun to watch, but Amayirot said, it was pretty predictable where each thing led.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the movie but was kinda disappointed in Kakashi and Naruto, I expected to see more of the Nine Tails Naruto used it twice but only briefly) and Kakashi's fight was a bit of an anti-climax, in that it ended too fast and too easily, other than that it was pretty cool. :)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought the movie was mediocre. It had excellent animation, and pretty good music. But the story was formulaic and cheesy. I'm glad they got Sakura off her ass and into the battle, but overall.. the fighting had no deception to it. In the end.. Kyubi-power was released, kage bunshin, and he Rasengan'd the enemy. Same as always.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sakura looks hot in the clothes that she wore in the movie.. no questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom