Naruto & DBZ?? " Contains Spoilers "

Best answers
Well ok let me first state that this isn't a vs thread. This thread is about how naruto is becoming more and more similar to dbz in someways. Im not sure if alot of u have noticed at all, but i swear its really giving off the vibe.

Chouji Taking Red Soilder Pill agasint the sound ninja reminded me of SSJ2 Gohan Even the hair resembled it abit and some facial expressions and the crazy strenght.

In the Naruto Movie, When Naruto used the rainbow rasengan it reminded me of the Rainbow Spiritbomb Gogeta from movie 12 just used in a diffrent way.

Then For those who actually seen the jump festa 2004, naruto and the main opponet were basically flying.

Also again in the naruto movie, when naruto blocked the big guy on the snowboard two swings, he started to notice a power/chakara increasment coming along in naruto, it was as if he was going ssj on him. The lastest ep also gave off that vibe as well.

There's some more but i want list them yet. But What do you guys think, do any of you get that vibe at all or do you feel it in no way makes you think of dbz or what, just want some opinions on the matter, hopefully im not just losing my mind here.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can understand wher you're coming from. But you have to understand, In dbz it was all the same. "oh no i can't win in this state, i have to go ssj YA! oh no even this isn't strong enough i'll go ssj2 YA!"

Well at least in Naruto there are changes. Like Naruto pretty much changes into a fox (kinda) Chouji a butterfly dunno how butterfly's are strong but still. Then you got that spider guy, forgot his name) So one and so forth. Also the techniques are all different. As for the movie i haven't seen that. But that's just my two cents. I think Naruto has more suspense and variety to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When Rock Lee was releasing gates against Gaara in the tournament, he had the huge aura, the swirling air and dust, fists clenched, very DBZ imo. Each gate released could be comparable to a Saiyan's next form.

The biggest similarity i've noticed is how Naruto has followed DB/Z. DB was all about techniques and outsmarting the enemy, as well as training to achieve strength and no transformations. Naruto started off in much the same way, however it seems to be more about powering up now (pills, gates, Kyuubi energy...whatever) like DBZ with it's powerups and transformations. Also, whole episodes of flashbacks. Recently people have been complaining (and not just on this board) that Naruto is losing it's edge, perhaps this it's 'GT' phase.

Best answers
I can understand wher you're coming from. But you have to understand, In dbz it was all the same. "oh no i can't win in this state, i have to go ssj YA! oh no even this isn't strong enough i'll go ssj2 YA!"

Well at least in Naruto there are changes. Like Naruto pretty much changes into a fox (kinda) Chouji a butterfly dunno how butterfly's are strong but still. Then you got that spider guy, forgot his name) So one and so forth. Also the techniques are all different. As for the movie i haven't seen that. But that's just my two cents. I think Naruto has more suspense and variety to it.
Oh Well don't get me wrong i notice the diffrence btw naruto and dbz in general and naruto is overall better period. It does has more variety & suspense as well as deep character devolpment. All im getting at is some of the similar aspects that sorta shows that the creator had to be in some way inspired by dbz, or so it seems and even then i honestly don't find that too much of a bad thing since i happen to enjoyed dbz as well.

Also, whole episodes of flashbacks. Recently people have been complaining (and not just on this board) that Naruto is losing it's edge, perhaps this it's 'GT' phase.
Those type of complaints are usually only brought up mostly because of the flashbacks. I personally don't mind them, i just can't stand when they re-use previous ones over and over, it makes some eps feel wasted. I wouldnt really say the show is losing it's edge at all, i just think people are looking for too much non-stop action since the action part of the show is quite addicting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom