Top Secret PS3 Design Revealed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally unveiled at an important press conference in Japan, the PS3's prototype design:

Apparently the PS3 will be able to run 8-bit games with ease due to the resonance of the foil coating, whilst the yellow tape reminds gamers to be happy. The duck attachment will be used as part of the upcoming duck simulator 'Duck 'n' Run'. The torch allows gamers to play in the dark.

Of course, it's only a prototype, so chances are it won't look 100% true to the pic when it's released to the public, but it looks like they're on the right track.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL

Sticker and Golden foil ftw o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen this a while ago, and it was much funnier because it had an fake interview with some sony dude that was pretty funny.

All I remember is the ps3 won't have to go online because the internet has been downloaded into a chip on the back of the ps3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't forget the air freshener on the back, so that every game is a 'fresh' new experience.

*Bans self*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damm i want to steal that proto-type right now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh, he's credited on such immaturity? but those new to the forums would've had this thread locked, crushed, and shattered in the depths of ESF hell.

I don't see no purpose to this thread -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
bleh, he's credited on such immaturity? but those new to the forums would've had this thread locked, crushed, and shattered in the depths of ESF hell.

I don't see no purpose to this thread -_-
Could we please keep these kind of posts down? I don't want to dillute the Tech Forum from its already low-posting atmosphere to a non-friendly attitude.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<_< or what?

Well, since i am being forced to stay on topic, I guess I can say something nice about it. Well no, I can't...

Buuut to stay on topic, "OMG IT'S TEH ULTIMATE PROTOTYPE THINGERMABOBER THAT DOESN'T EXIST AND WAS PROBABLY MADE BY SOME 10 YEAR OLD!!" -_-

*reaches into bag and pulls out a reasonable model*

NOW THIS! is what I call a pahrodotype!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got it from here, it has all the PS3 concept images, including the one I posted. I'm so sorry I personally made your life hell and ruined the forums by making one joke thread :p

I wouldn't complain at all if it looked like that. The one IM posted looks like my toaster >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I got it from here, it has all the PS3 concept images, including the one I posted. I'm so sorry I personally made your life hell and ruined the forums by making one joke thread :p

Yes you DID ruin the forums, I mean look at it, it's just, just, ugh I can't even explain it. *cries* [kidding]

If the ps3 looked like that, then i'll be highly satersflyed!

I picture the ps3 being even bigger than the XBOX console... I mean, how in the hell will they fit graphic chips, sound cards, multi-channel processors, and all that other jazz inside something so small. Unless they use superly undeveloped nano-chips for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
Could we please keep these kind of posts down? I don't want to dillute the Tech Forum from its already low-posting atmosphere to a non-friendly attitude.

Anywayz since we're on the subject of ps3, when is the schedueled release date? Or is it even in the works?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The release date is estimated at early 2006. It utilises four processors that work harmoniously with each other at 4ghz each. There's gong to be two versions, a $300 PS3 and a $700 Media PS3 which does other things like record DVD's, HDD and stuff. That's all the info I could find.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Volosity said:
um...... i win :p offical PS3 pics P hehehe i am the master!!!

http://home.btconnect.com/hgi/ps3/ps3imagery.html

why would ps3 use UMD discs if the PS2 uses DVD's?....dvd's are larger than umd (dvd = 4,7 gb....UMD = 1,9 gb if im right)...looks more like a camera too....i cant imagine sony to make a crappy ps3 when they have just made a cool looking psp....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom