[Spoilers] Naruto 133 discussion

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah....so we have finaly seen his chakra in the anime.....manga chakra looked different tho....i liked the episode, the drawings quality sometimes sucked, but the animations were sweet...

Best answers
Awe. ****ing. Some.

Action all the way through, which was breathtaking after the last few flashback-infested episodes.

Naruto's power pwned the living **** out of Sasuke :devgrin: And Sasuke finally revealed his Curse Seal Stage Two form.

Ah, these are good times to be watching anime.

Best answers
No words can describe the coolness of Episode 133.
All i can say is this ep slapped every anime away like it was NOTHING.
Naruto & the Kyubi pwn....i know who i'm modeling next >_>

Best answers
yeah this episode surely made up for all the flashbacks:) i mean...it was fragging awesome...i wonder if naruto can push his kyuubi powers even further? surely he out matched sasuke in the fox-chakra-form,but will he be stronger then sasuke with his new sharingan and using cursed seal level 2? ..it will be a good fight indeed i just dont hope kakashi gets there in time to interfere.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NARUTO TORPEDO'S! O/

And yeah, this ep used the old animator....so much better.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are like....3 known kyuubi "levels"

1- Red Chakra flowing out (similair like the battle vs naruto and neji in the 3rd exam)
2- Turning.....fox-like(when he gets the red, sharper eyes and his lines on his face)
3- Chakra becoming physical, cloud-like, chakra tail/hand

I wonder if naruto will be able to push it to level 4....or if the level 3 is his maximum

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My only comment.. Sasuke looks retarded at level two.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah....he really...looks....orochimaru women-ish....and what do you mean by "old animator"....it looked like thye were moving like orochimaru vs sandaime (3rd hokage) style animation, those were rather...acrobatic and smooth....like a snake....hard to explain, but different from normal

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This was done by the same guy who did the early eps like Naruto vs Haku.

Best answers
It was good. I thought sasuke looked awsome myself but thats just me. I hope he gets at naruto in the next ep though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The animation was ****ing awesome. I don't know why they don't use this guy more often. And the fox chakra outline thing on naruto looked sooo sweet.

All I know is that this episode absolutely raped the manga version like nobodies buisness, except how sasuke looked in his level 2 cursed seal. Don't remember exactly how he looked in the manga, but I don't remember it being so womanly. But oh well, it was still awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
My only comment.. Sasuke looks retarded at level two.
Agreed.

That episode was great, definatley made up for the last few episodes. However, now I can't wait for the next episode.

Best answers
It was rediculously cool, i love how naruto just freaked and nailed sasuke in the face, and sasuke actually took time to scream in pain, and kyuubi almost completely destroyed konoha if i remember and they caught kyuubi in a jutsu to seal him hes got alot of power.
Notice kakashi worrying about naruto? he goes "I hope its not to late" do you think that if
kyuubi released enough of his chakra he would be released

Best answers
i thought it was the best episode ever naruto is just that dude he was ****ing sauske up the whole time. and the animations look kinda like wen sauske fought orochimaru. it was great. did anyone see the naruto movie as well?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They switch animation teams a lot. This one is for the huge action scenes (like Sasuke vs. Orochimaru, 3rd Hokage vs. Orochimaru). A lot of the time the faces get really rounded and often distorted but the action is always awesome.

Anyway Sasuke's new form has friggin' woman lips. What a bad idea.

I think it's pretty obvious Naruto is gonna lose (I have NOT read the manga so don't take me too seriously). Talking about how weak he's getting in the episode preview and such, plus the music is all sad and they briefly show Kakashi's back and Naruto's legs are dangling down (as if he were piggy-backing him).

Best answers
The whole time I watched I kept on getting chills, this episode went above and beyond my expectations of what I've seen from the manga. It was really well done, except for that one part where sasuke's face looks really weird, and his level two does look pretty womanly, but I thought that back in the manga too.

Definitely the best episode yet.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed. One of the best episodes ever, thanks to the superb action. I am not looking forward to the conclusion of the next episode because I do not like the ending (read the manga), however the action bit should be good. Also, I am disliking one aspect of the show in this episode.. it's got DBZ syndrome. Naruto was never the type of anime where one punch threw people flying through mountain rocks at super fast speeds breaking all the rocks and the very next second the victim stands up as if nothing happened. Since when were Sasuke and Naruto made of diamond -_-'.

Best answers
Hitokiri said:
I think it's pretty obvious Naruto is gonna lose

what makes you say its obvious he's gonna loose? Sasuke couldnt do anything else then try to keep his distance from naruto and he could barely dodge Narutos extend-chakra attacks,sure sasuke will get alot stronger using his woman-like-level2, but as he said himself it drains alot of chakra and he has taken some damage from Narutos attacks, and since Naruto has quite an large chakra supply i would say sasuke is the one in trouble if the fights go on for a longer time.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just when I thought I want to quit watching Naruto, they come up with this. My neckhair stood up straight when I watched this episode. Absolutely mindblowing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold steel....lets just say.....if you read the manga.....well i wont spoil anything, but you shouldnt quit now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom