ESF beta band names..

Best answers
hi all

ive been looking for the music off the ESF beta...aah..i think it was the first beta, and i cant find the information anywhere!

couyld anyone please give me a hand here?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the faulty & rusticate , good game music if you ask me , thou a few of those rusticate songs i have question over :/ imo , some of them don't always soot the game where moments can be intense , but in the end , most of it is good imo , just sometimes thou

Best answers
THE FAULTY!!!! THANKYOU SO MUCH DUDE!

lol i search the net for an hour, post on a forum and my question is answered in less than 40 seconds

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to these forums , i hope you can get involved in the regular mix with the rest of us Fish Fingers (not a flame , just two words to descride us all i guess :p)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
thou a few of those rusticate songs i have question over :/ imo , some of them don't always soot the game where moments can be intense
be thankfull that we at least have music of that quality in esf ^^
its not that easy to find good bands who let us use their music

the websits of both bands are linked on the esf website btw.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i do appreciate the music , i just don't get it when they sing about a 1996 superbal club or whatever , that's all , other then that i luv teh music

also give some credit for the techno/dance (what ever people consider it to be) music the team made up , heck i wanna see more of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom