[Bleach] Only 52 eps??? [?Spoilers?]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just read somewhere that there will only be like...52 episodes (anime offcourse) for bleach....does anyone know if this is true? if it is....im kinda dissappointed....a good anime and only 52 episodes sucks...

Best answers
There's also gonna be a movie, so maybe it's gonna be like FMA, with the story of the series ending at a cliffhanger and being continued in the movie.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally like it when anime series are shorter. Those seem to be the ones with better character development since there's an endpoint to their adventure.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really doubt it if there will be only 52 episodes. Bleach is very popular right now.

Best answers
The manga covers a lot more story than what I believe could be covered in 52 eps, and I believe the manga is still going (not sure, I don't read it). I wouldn't worry about it, the episodes don't cover enough story in the 23mins to be cut that short

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welll they say its only 80 more chapters away from where the anime is now (tho i dont read the manga so i dont know) and that the first filling episode of bleach will come shortly for now...but, ichigo and the rest must get out of the soul city thing (forgot the name) sometime, so i doubt they will go back to the usual hollow killing then...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the manga. Click the link beneath my signature. The bleach 7 one.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well at Bleach's current rate (They landed in the spirit world buthave barely done anything and now they've dedicated several episodes to Rukia's past) I don't think it can end in 52 episodes, although after Rukia is saved would be a fitting end.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well in the manga it goes to 177 chapters (i dont know if its finished) and im up to 52, that chapter corrosponds with the start of episode 16 of the anime, but there are filler episodes in the anime (32#). So 52 could be the end O.O' !!!

*Loves his bleach*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom