a few pc problems

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i am having a few problems with my pc atm

first off as i mensioned in another thread i just got a new case , (i was lasy and got my bro to do the transition , and i am usally fearful that something might go wrong if i do a transition from case to case to main board tray to another tray)

anywho , the problem is not a result of overclocking (what inspired me to overclock was the combination of the coolermaster heatsink i had for a long while to replace the crappy old amd cooler it had , after the transition my board detected my chip as a 1800+ , but rather then putting it back up to 2400+ , i decided to take a journey on the overcloking wagon) anywho , sometimes when i turn on my pc , it will just stay there for about 5secs before the asus mainboard pic and turn off (sometimes) and then my bios goes through after i turn it back on and manage to get it to boot into windows , thou i checked in my bios after this happened and the multipler for my cpu was still the same , so i dunno why windows dectected the chip as a 1800+ after that (this happened b4 i overcloked aswell , but i don't think there is any connection with this matter with my overclocking , i think my psu may be struggling a bit thou with my two 8cm fans and or the leds on em , i am getting ethier a thermaltake 430w or 480w psu soon anywho) a simlar thing also happens after turning off my pc , it turns off in an suspecting way , when u next turn it on windows will say u didn't turn off your pc properly and needs to check the drive screen & test

can any1 help me solve this problem of a pest ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your brother probably screwed something up. Tell him to go inside and make sure everything is where it should be. Don't be as lazy next time :p.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Do everything yourself next time, then you won't have to worry about these issues ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it was ethier my cpu or psu that got damaged during the move

i upped the core voltage a little more and for the past few days since i have posted in this thread it's been running fine

true , maybe i should do it my self in the future , but i don't like working in the case alot , i would prefer just to do it on the mb tray (which is easy to remove and put back in)

ohwell , i solved my own problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom